Browsing ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 1169
Results Per Page
- Item8 PRINSIP MANAJEMEN MUTU DALAM REALITA PENERAPAN ISO 9001:2008 DI UNIVERSITAS X BANDUNG(Seminar Nasional, Fakultas Ekonomi , Universitas Kristen Maranatha, 2014-05-22) Astuty, ErianaOptimal Implementation of quality management system ISO 9001:2008in a private higher education institution should improve the quality of the performance which in turn can raise the competitiveness and sustainability of the higher education institutions. This study analyzes implementation of ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems at the University X Bandung that classified based on the level of interest and performance in their respective quadrants using Importance- Performance Analysis (IPA Method). After the Cartesian diagram have been outlined, be obtained that Focus on the Customer, Leadership, and Continual Improvement Process Principles at University X are very satisfied. The Involvement of Personnel Principle and The Making Decisions based on Facts Principle are included to the repairing main priority. The Mutually Beneficial Relationships with Suppliers Principle is defined as low priority. The Process Approach Principle and The System Approach to Management Principle are excessive categories. Furthermore, this research is continuing with identify the causes of repaired principles main priority using fishbone diagram and found that the 3rdprinciple is low was caused by the institutional behavior is not support to personnel involvement, in addition to the 7thprinciple is still low too, was caused by decision maker skill is still not good. Finally, the solution alternatives from that causes would be found using tree diagram.
- ItemABNORMAL RETURN DI SEKITAR TANGGAL PENGUMUMAN PEMBAGIAN DIVIDEN SETELAH LAMA TIDAK MEMBAGI: STUDI PERISTIWA BERBASIS DATA INTRADAY(Fakultas Ekonomika & Bisnis Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, 2012-12-14) PRAYITNO, YOGO HERUThis study was a study of event-based intraday data. The researcher observed the announcement event of dividend sharing long after the dividend was shared for the last time. In this study the researcher examined whether there were differences in abnormal returns in each period of 30 minutes of the event. The researcher used the intraday data of the stock price per 30 minutes to calculate a 30-minute return. The estimation periods used in this study were 200 periods of 30 minutes and the event periods used were as many as 53 periods of 30 minutes. The research sample used was 17 companies listed on Indonesian Stock Exchange. One Sample T-test and Paired Sample T-test were used to test the first and second hypotesis. The result showed that there were no differences in the abnormal returns before and after the event and there were no cumulative abnormal returns around the announcement event of dividend sharing long after the dividend was shared for the last time. In the event periods, abnormal returns occurred only in three periods of 30 minutes after the event.
- ItemABNORMAL RETURN DI SEKITAR TANGGAL PENGUMUMAN STOCK SPLIT(Seminar Nasional dan Call For Paper Suitainable Competitive Advantage 3, Universitas Jendral Sudirman, 2013-11-01) Prayitno, Yogo HeruThe researcher observed the announcement event of stock split. In this study the researcher examined whether there were differences in abnormal returns in each period. The researcher used the intraday data of the stock price. The estimation periods used in this study were 200 periods and the event periods used were as many as 53 periods. The research sample used was 24 companies listed on Indonesian Stock Exchange and announcement stock split from 2010 until 2012. One Sample T-test and Paired Sample T-test were used to test the first and second hypotesis. The result showed that there were no differences in the abnormal returns before and after the event and there were no cumulative abnormal returns around the announcement event of stock split. In the event periods, abnormal returns occurred only in one periods of event.
- ItemAN ACADEMIC PERSPECTIVE OF ASSESSMENT QUESTION BANK(Widyatama International Seminar, 2014-02-14) Fadzil, Mansor; Ali, Siti Aishah Hashim; Mahadzir, Marlina; Hassan, M. FauziThere are several electronic assessment systems being used in institutions of higher education (HE), especially in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institutions. Some of these institutions built their assessment system into their institution’s Virtual Learning Environments (VLE). Most of these assessment systems are for general purposes where assessment questions are in the form of simple multiple choice question (MCQ) or short-answer questions. In practice, these types of assessment questions do not match many of the current learning requirements and learning outcomes. The concept of an assessment question bank that can be used by academics to share assessment content within or across an institution is not new, but the advancement of technology and technical developments now have made such a repository realizable than ever before. A question bank is now a specialized repository that can be accessed via a web interface for platform independence. The use of technology in developing the question bank provides much relief for the chores associated with preparing assessments, which in turn enhances the quality of the questions and improves the quality of the assessments. This paper presents the experience of Open University Malaysia (OUM) in developing its own Question Bank (QBank). This QBank system is designed to help the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who need to develop, classify and store their assessment such as MCQ and essay-type exam questions. This software is integrated with the OUM’s Virtual Learning Environments (myVLE) in order to allow easier and wider access to the SMEs and faculty.
- ItemACADEMIC PROCRASTINATION ANALYSIS OF STUDENT INVOLVEMENT IN ORGANIZATIONS STUDENT AFFAIRS (Cases: Organizations Student Affairs Widyatama University)(Universitas Widyatama, 2014-02-14) Hutomo, ArryA person who has a tendency to delay, or not immediately start a work, facing work or task referred to as the person doing procrastination. No matter whether these delays have a reason or not. Any delays in dealing with an assignment called procrastination. Characteristics of academic procrastination that makes it different from other procrastination is particularly the case in the context of academic assignments. Paper research focus on academic procrastination differences between students active participated and did not active participate in a student organization affair at Widyatama University. The subjects studied were 447 students from 5 (five) faculties spread enrolled in of Widyatama's Student Affairs Bureau. Sample selected 329 students amount is enough to meet the 95% level of confident (Krejcie-Morgan determining sample sizes) gained through research questionnaires had a reliability test and then analyze by using of mean score statistic and standard deviation. Data collection-using questionnaires in which the scale of measurement and the instrument based on Likert scaling models. Results of data analysis performed by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov Z Normality Test, Homogeneity Levene’s Test and Regression Logistics Analysis. Research findings that no significant differences in academic procrastination for all categories in research. Allegedly, that the existence of student affair organization had not significant impact on reduction at the level of academic procrastination in Widyatama University
- ItemACCELERATING ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETENCY IN HIGHER EDUCATION GRADUATES THROUGH COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE LEARNING(Konferensi Internasional SEAAIR 2004, 2004-09-21) Sudiarto, A. Edi; Kusumastuti, DyahThe development of using Competitive Intelligence (CI) in industrial sector has brought about new competency needs of Higher Education (HE) graduates that are Entrepreneurship Competency (EC). In the mean time, the implementation of '-..1 in HE, especially in Indonesia is considered as a new thing. Therefore, HE as the agent of change in the society should respond to such changes immediately through CI learning in HE by developing EC for its graduates. In this case CI could be used to assist the student learning to control and monitor external information in the field of economics, knowledge, technology, social science, environment, politics, patents, and business competition. HE that applies CI learning is believed could accelerate the establishing of EC for their graduates. To implement CI, Dou (2003) introduces four CI cycle levels, these are: (l) Information gathering, (2) Information management, (3) Information Analysis, and (4) Information understanding. The transformation of raw materials of information into strategic information that has more added value happened in these CI cycles and this is called knowledge -intelligence. Through CI learning, HE graduates not only.have the competency as job seekers but also as job creators. This study reported that CI learning could be implemented by: (1) special lecture topics are given by all study program, or (2) CI only being a part of course content 1)1' several lecture topics, such as: Strategic Management, Decision Making, Marketing Management, Management of Information System, or other relevant lecture topics.
- ItemACCEPTANCY OF APPLICATION AN INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING SYSTEM, USER SATISFACTION AND CORPORATE SOUNDNESS LEVEL(2nd International Conference on Literature, Finance and Marketing (ICLFM'14) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), International Scientific Academy of Engineering & Technology, 2014-03-27) Fadjar, AchmadThis study aims is to examine factors that affect corporate soundness level based on the hypothesis that there are significant acceptancy of application an innovative management accounting system on the corporate soundness level either partially or simultaneously through user satisfaction . In this study the analysis unit is the state-owned company (BUMN) in Strategic Industrial fields that are governed by Kepmen BUMN No. Kep-100/MBU/2002. BUMNIS which selected as the analysis unit of BUMNIS that domiciled in Bandung West Java province of Indonesia. The empirical test results indicate that there are significant influence by acceptancy of application an innovative management accounting systems on the corporate soundness level either partially or simultaneously through user satisfaction.
- ItemACHIEVEMENT MOTIVE AND ENTREPRENEURIAL OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS (A Survey on Accounting Firms in Bandung)(Universitas Widyatama, 2010-03-17) Islahuzzaman-
- ItemACTIVE VERSUS PASSIVE STRATEGY IN FORMING OPTIMAL PORTFOLIO IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE(The 8th Internatioanl Conference on Business and Management Research, Sungkyunkwan University and Indonesia University, 2013-11-07) Utami, Eristy Minda; Susanti, NenengThe objective of this research is to compare portfolio performance that is formed by active portfolio strategy and passive portfolio strategy. This research was conducted on 31 shares of companies incorporated in the LQ 45 index in Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period 2009-2010. The research method used in this research is descriptive and verification method. Method is used in the active portfolio formation is security selection method with Single Index Model, while index fund is used to form passive portfolio. Based on research conducted on the four methods, (Sharpe, Treynor, Jensen’s Alpha) using the t test of the one part with a 5% significance level, obtained t-statistic (7,197, 6,939, 9,110) is greater than ttable + (1,717) and Coefficient of Variation method (-3,071) is smaller than -t-tabel ( + 1,717). Then lead to the conclusion that the performance of stock portfolios based on an active strategy is better than a passive strategy in LQ 45 at Indonesia Stock Exchange 2009- 2010 period.
- ItemADOPSI TEKNOLOGI INF'ORMASI UKM DI INDONESIA DALAM MENGHADAPI MEA(Malaysia-Indonesia Postgraduate Social, Economic, Science and Education Research Seminar (MIPERS) 2015, Universitas Widyatama, Universiti Selangor, 2015-03-16) Puspitasari, Devy MawarnieAdvances in information technology are relatively ropid currently affecting the development of the world economy. Speed and accuracy of business data processing to the demands of society to face of the ASEAN economic community. This sndy revealed that the effect of the adoption of information technolog) toward performance of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) shou*ed a large role to increase competitiyeness and value added of the SMEs. Elfect of adoption of inforntation technology on the perforntance of SMEs in this study was 17%. It looks still relatively less, due to the lack of socialization on the intplementation of information technology to improve the competitiveness and value-added SMEs. The correlation between the adoption of information technologt with the ease of use of technology has positive influence on the performance of SMEs. The role of human resource competencies are able to apply inforntation technology is needed to support implementotion. The correlation bety.,een the adoption of information technologlt to intensity of the benefits give a positive effect on the perfornrance of SMEs by 47%. Information technology contributes significant bene/its in accordance with the type of SMEs and their ability to implement information technologt. While the correlation with the information technology acloption barriers focing, communication with business partners and customers in and the opportunities thet exist are considered not significant effect on the pedormance of SMEs.
- ItemTHE AFFECT OF PROFITABILTY, LEVERAGE, AND LIQUIDITY RATIO TO STOCK RETURN (CASE STUDY ON COMPANIES OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY THAT LISTING IN BURSA EFEK INDONESIA)(Seminar Nasional Hasil Penerapan Penelitian Dan Pengabdian Pada Masyarakat (SNHP3M) 2015 (Vol. 02 No. 01 Tahun 2015),Lembaga Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Dan Ventura Universitas Tarumanagara, 2015-09-10) Rahmadini, Anissa AgustinaThis reasearch was conducted to determine the development of profitability ratios, leverage, liquidity, and stock returns as well as to determine whether the ratio of profitability, leverage, and liquidity simultaneously or partially significantly affect stock return. The sample in this study is three companies in manufacturing food and beverage industry are listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange, PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur, Tbk., PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., And PT. Fastfood Indonesia, Tbk. where in the type of research used descriptive causality with the sampling method used purposive sampling. Based on calculations, the development of profitability ratio (ROE), leverage (DER), liquidity (Current Ratio), and stock returns fluctuate. In 2009 the profitability ratio (ROE) of 5.39%, a decrease in the leverage ratio (DER), the highest 23.11%, the development of liquidity ratio (Current Ratio) high of 27.24%, and the development of the highest stock returns amounting to 41.51 %. Meanwhile, through the F test influence profitability ratio (ROE), leverage (DER), and liquidity (Current Ratio) on stock returns simultaneously has significant influence but not at 6.7%. Through partial test using t-test but not significantly impact profitability, leverage (DER) effect on stock returns, but not significant, and liquidity (current ratio) effect on stock returns, but not significant.
- ItemAGRIBUSSINES DEVELOPMENT AS THE PRIMARY SECTOR THROUGH SEEDS FRANCHISING CONTRACT TO SUPPORT SOCIETY PROSPERITY(Universitas Widyatama, 2009-11-10) Nurani, NinaAgribusiness development as a primary sector with make use of plant variety is a means “Seeds Franchising“ contract needs a suitable law protection to support people welfare.This research is aimed at study the law protection agribusiness development as primary sector with make use of plant variety potency to support people welfare. To study “Seeds Franchising“ contract the strategy agribusiness development as a primary sector with make use plant variety potency to support people welfare.These research methods are normative legal study which underlines secondary data, comparative law methods and historic legal method gathered from library research, supplemented with primary data from field research. Research specification. Based on the research results, the law protection of agribusiness not focus act law as “single protection,” have consequences not justice of law as business democracy its impede to support welfare people. The suitable strategy agribusiness development as a primary sector, implemented thourgh “Seeds Franchising“contract with make use of plant variety . Challenge to enforce suitable law and to enforce fair in business to support people welfare. need suitable law product for regulation “Franchising“ contract is “Act Law”
- ItemAID GOODS ALLOCATION–DISTRIBUTION INTEGRATION PLANNING FOR NATURAL DISASTER RELIEF WITH DIRECT SHIPMENT(SMART, 2009-06-10) Oktarina, Rienna; Sutoko, Mame S.The aid goods distribution for natural disaster relief involves activities for delivering aid goods from supply nodes to demand nodes. In this case, the supply nodes are the places whith surplus of commodity or aid goods and the demand nodes are the places where the disaster occurred. A well-planned integration of allocation-distribution system of aid goods is essential to support a prompt supply of aid goods for minimizing the casualties and restoring the productive activities in the disaster area. This paper discusses a research on development of allocation and distribution model of aid goods for natural disaster relief. The objective function of the model is to minimize total unsatisfied demands for all necessary aid goods in all demand nodes throughout the planning horizon. The model considered multi commodities, multi transportation modes, multi vehicles, and multi periods. The model is decomposed into two sub models. Sub model 1 deals with the allocation problem of aid goods, and sub model 2 concerns with the assignment problem of vehicle distributing aid goods where their compositions and amounts are to be specified by Sub model 1. Allocation of aid goods in Sub model 1 considered weighted of commodities, so the solution of the developed model in sub model 1 obtained with Integer Linear Programming (ILP).The sub model 2 developed in this research also adopts maximum weight and volume of consignment to define load capacities of vehicles used in delivering the aid goods. The pattern of distribution is direct shipment; one supply node will supply multi commodities for many demand nodes. The purpose of this paper is to determine allocation model for both type and amount of aid goods which will be distributed from supply node to demand node.
- ItemAISATSU DALAM PENDIDIKAN BAHASA JEPANG(Seminar Nasional, Asosiasi Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Jepang - Indonesia (ASPBJI) Gakkai Jawa Barat, 2012-02-25) Kuraesin, UningDalam masyarakat Jepang budaya aisatsu adalah sangat penting. Hal ini dilakukan dengan tujuan untuk menjalin sebuah hubungan baik antar manusia. Melalui aisatsu komunikasi akan terbina, sehingga hubungan sosial dengan sesama, baik dalam lingkungan pribadi maupun hubungan pekerjaan akan terjalin dengan baik. Dalam makalah ini, penulis mencoba melihat sebagai penelitian awal pemakaian aisatsu dalam komunikasi di lingkungan formal. Aisatsu fonnal bias a digunakan dalam kehidupan kampus dari seorang pembelajar kepada gurunya, atau hubungan bawahan-atasan dalam lingkungan pekerjaan. Aisatsu dalam bahasa Jepang, tidak hanya berfungsi sebagai sapaan bias a dalam kehidupan sehari-hari, tetapi dalam konteks yang lebih tinggi lagi, misalnya komunikasi dalam bisnis, aisatsu dapat digunakan sebagai alat dalam melancarkan bisnisny-a. Dengan melakukan aisatsu, banyak sekali __ _ -maknayang-terkandung--dl' aalarllilya:,-baik -sebagai ungkapan -me-m~ji,menghormati, memberi semangat, dan lain-lain. Dalam makalah ini, penulis mencoba memaparkan cara penggunaan beberapa aisatsu dalam bahasa Jepangdan ketidaksesuaian yang sering muncul pada pembelaj ar bahasa Jepang. Seperti penggunaan aisatsu, r:jO I:Ll? ::·~·J.,\2tTJ r -=-1v1~i?~:tJ r:to~c'C: '5 ::·~"J.,\2tTJ ,dU. Dalam konteks komunikasi penggunaan aisatsu sangat dipengaruhi oleh budaya. Dengan demikian, tidak sedikit penggunaan aisatsu dalam situasi [onnal kurang tepat digunakan.
- ItemALIGNING HUMAN RESOURCE AND BUSINESS STRATEGY(De la Salle University-Dasmarinas + Universitas Widyatama Bandung, 2011-04-27) Kusumastuti, DyahPurpose – The aim of this paper is to show that development of HR Managing needed to align with Business Strategy. Design & approach – The process to align HR with Strategy Busines obtained from literature reviews, including several papers. Ideally, the organization’s mission and goals should be translated into its business and strategic Plan. Employee performance needs to reflect the mission, goals and values. However, vision and other direction-setting messages are obscure and what people really get their steer from is the competency of people around them. Findings – There are several key findings for this study. First, the translating business strategy into action and identify corporate scorecard. Second, the corporate scorecard needs to be cascaded down to various directorates, departments, and individuals so that to create the line-of-sight. Third, system design Competency based human resource management which uses common information job competency requirement ang individual competencies. Practical implications – Findings from this study have important HR managerial implications for how to achieve business target through managing people. Paper type concept review Keywords: Linking People , Strategy, Performance.
- ItemALIGNING OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT Case of Private University in Indonesia(11th Annual SEAAIR Conference, 2011-11-02) Kusumastuti, Dyah; Prabowo, HaryantoThis paper reports on the best practice of developing KM and aligning academics as knowledge workers with the university's commitments to social responsibility. The work was based on collected data, on websites, on interviews with university leaders, KM research reports, evidences of KM application, faculty management and the application of social responsibility. In this study a reputable private university, namely Bina Nusantara University, was the selected by virtue of it winning the coveted status of Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) Award. The findings of this work showed that five major university processes are enhanced. These are the curriculum design, administrative services, research processes, student and alumni services, and the professional sewices to community. University Social Responsibility is strengthened by the results of aligning the knowledge worker management including competency-based performance and competency-based reward system with the strategies of the knowledge enterprise university
- ItemALOKASI DONASI DARI CONSOLIDATION CENTER KE DISTRIBUTION CENTER DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE TRANSPORTASI (STUDI KASUS: GEMPA D.I. YOGYAKARTA, 27 MEI 2006)(Universitas Widyatama, 2010-07-29) Rochman, Didit Damur; Wibawa, Yasser HadiBencana adalah gangguan serius yang menyebabkan kerugian-kerugian yang besar terhadap lingkungan, material dan manusia, yang melebihi dari kemampuan masyarakat yang tertimpa bencana. Gempa bumi tektonik yang terjadi terjadi pada hari sabtu, tanggal 27 Mei 2006 jam 05:53:57 WIB dengan pusat gempa 8.26LS – 110.31 BT (37.2 km selatan Kota Yogyakarta, kedalaman 33 km) magnitudo 5.9 Skala Richter memberikan dampak cukup serius baik pada infrastruktur maupun manusia. Pada tahapan pasca bencana diperlukan perancangan sistem logistik penanganan bencana yang baik. Pelayanan suplai yang terorganisir dengan baik dan penting untuk menangani pembelian dan penerimaan, penyimpanan, dan pengiriman suplai bantuan untuk didistribusikan kepada korban bencana. Pada paper ini dilakukan penentuan prioritas alokasi pendistribusian consolidation center (CC) ke distribution center (DC) kemudian ke titik penampungan di tiap kecamatan korban gempa Yogya 2006. Semua bantuan yang telah dimonetisasi dan dipusatkan ke 3 consolidation center di Jawa Tengah kemudian didistribusikan ke 5 distribution center dengan menggunakan metode transportasi. Prioritas alokasi donasi dari DC ke penampungan ditingkat kecamatan menggunakan bobot korban selamat. Hasil dari penelitian ini adalah dengan donasi pada 3 area consolidation center menggunakan koefisien 2.5% dana yang diambil dari upah kerja. Pasokan donasi dari 3 Consolidation Center yang berada di provinsi Jawa Yengah tidak setimbang dengan kebutuhan donasi dari 5 Distribution Center sebesar Rp. 162,394,319,913.03. Sehingga DC Pakualaman yang melayani kota Yogyakarta dan DC Jetis yang melayani kabupaten Bantul mengalami kekurangan pasokan donasi, harus dipenuhi dari area lain di luar provinsi Jawa Tengah. Alokasi donasi dari CC ke DC optimal diperoleh dengan menggunakan metode transportasi, dimana komponen biaya digantikan dengan jarak. Sistem pengalokasian donasi dengan metode ini dapat mengurangi ketergantungan akan donasi dari area lain yang jauh, serta mempercepat proses recovery pasca bencana.
- ItemANALISA FINANCIAL DISTRESS PERUSAHAAN PADA SUB SEKTOR SEMEN DAN ROKOK DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA DENGAN METODE SPRINGATE(Seminar Nasional Akuntansi dan Bisnis (SNAB), Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Widyatama, 2017-07-20) Hutabarat, Francis M.; Nadeak, Jonathan; Purnama, Timothy ChristianIt is the mission of every company to achieve it’s objectives both in terms of profit and also improve overall company performance. There are various ways to measure company performance and one of them by viewing and analyzing the company's financial statements. There are many methods in analyzing and measuring the performance of companies and Springate method is one of such model. This study used descriptive method and the data used were secondary data derived from the financial report of Manufacturing Companies of Cement Sub-Sector and Cigarette Sub-Sector for year 2014 and 2015. The Cement companies comprises of INTP, SMGR, SMBR, SMCB and WTON and Cigarette companies comprises of GGRM, HMSP, WIIM, RMBA with Cement companies with 4 companies have better S-Score performance and Cigarette companies with 3 companies have better performance. However, each of the sub-sector has one company that needs to evaluate the performance since they have RMBA and SMCB companies that are potentially bankrupt based on the SScore performance.
- ItemANALISA PENERAPAN SISTEM MANAJEMEN KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA (SMK3) PADA PROYEK PEMBANGUNAN RUMAH TOKO (RUKO) CIREBON DI P.T. KOPRIMA SHANDY SEJAHTERA KONTRAKTOR (KKS)(Universitas Widyatama, 2010) Dyahrini, Wien; Hasanah, AlfiahThe research investigated the implementation of the management system of Job Safety & Healthy (SMK3) at PT. Koprima Shandy Sejahtera (KSS). The purpose of the implementation of the management system of Job Safety & Healthy (SMK3) is to help company increase the productivity of their labor. The risk of accident at job and the health of labor effect the productivity of companies.Using descriptive method and based on the primary data the research found that most of the accident at work is due to human error for example the worker do not obey the safety job rules (K3) by ignoring to use the self protect equipment provided by company and labor also tend to have low level of understanding in safety work. Investigation of the implementation of SMK3 at company is one way to predict accidents at work and analyze the cause of accidents and as a result is a better working safety. Professional and continuous implementation of SMK3 will result in a safe, efficient, productive working condition and it can control and reduce the risk of accident at work