International Journal of Management
Permanent URI for this collection
Now showing 1 - 5 of 167
- ItemANALYSIS OF STUDENT BEHAVIOR ON E-LEARNING DUE TO COVID 19 PANDEMIC(Solid State Technology, 2020) Sukandi, Pipin; Drupadi, Peggy; Safira, Ghea; Mulyono, Shila; Auliya, NadiyaIn 2020, all countries are no exception including Indonesia in the event of coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19) starting in Wuhan City, China. Coronavirus affects activities that are usually carried out outdoors. One of the activities that became disrupted was face-to-face learning that is usually done on campus now being online conducted at home with e-learning media. This research is to find out if there are behavioral changes during e-learning due to the Covid 19 pandemic. The method used is the quantitative method. The data was collected by handing out questionnaires to Students of the Department of Management S1 class of 2017 Regular A Universitas Widyatama as many as 300 respondents. Data analysis is conducted using validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, hypothesis test, and determination coefficient test. The results showed 71.2% variation in E- learning variables can be explained by student behavior variables while the remaining 28.8% is explained by other variables not proposed in the study. The results of this study based on simultaneous and partial testing show that there is a significant influence between student behavior variables (X) on Elearning Learning (Y).
- ItemPRODUCT ATTRIBUTES AND PRICE OF IPHONE X IN DETERMINING THE CONSUMER PURCHASE DECISION (STUDY ON CONSUMER IBOX BEC BANDUNG)(Solid State Technology, 2020) Destriyandri, Vikka Noer; Laela, Ravena Alya; Mubarak, Farhannuddin Irsyad; Bestari, Dinda Kayani PutriThis research aims to describe the effect of product attributes and price on consumer decisions in buying iPhone X products at iBox BEC Bandung. The research method used is the verification method with sampling techniques, namely probability sampling with simple random. The research sample used was 115 respondents who bought iPhone X products at iBox BEC Bandung. The instruments used in this study were questionnaire sheets, observation sheets, and iBox consumer interview sheets at BEC Bandung. The research data were analyzed using descriptive qualitative and quantitative statistics. The results showed that: (1) the product attribute was 61.89% in good category and got a positive response; (2) affordability of product prices is 76.62% which indicates that the majority of consumers feel that the price of the product is quite affordable; (3) consumer purchasing decisions for iPhone X products amounted to 62.32% in a good category; (4) product attributes affect purchasing decisions by 46.8%, thus indicating that there is a positive reciprocal relationship between the two variables at moderate level; (5) price affects purchasing decisions, with a level of 41.7%, thus indicating that there is a positive reciprocal relationship between the two variables; (6) the product attribute affects the price, with a level of 70.3%, thus indicating that there is a positive reciprocal relationship between the two variables.
- ItemTHE IMPACT OF BRAND IMAGE, PRICE, AND SERVICE QUALITY ON PURCHASE DECISIONS IN MEMOS TRAVEL(Solid State Technology, 2020) Rizkiyanti, Reva; Andika, Memo Yudha; Saskya, Annisa Putri; Wijaya, Andre; Nurunnisha, Gina ApryaniThe goal of this research is to determine the brand image, price, quality of service, and purchase decisions on Memos Travel and to find out how the effect of brand image, price, and quality of service on purchasing decisions partially or simultaneously on Memos Travel purchasing decisions. Brand image is one of the factors considered to have an impact on the purchase decision of a customer while purchasing an airplane ticket. In the minds of customers, Memos Travel is believed to have a strong reputation. In addition to the brand image, the next aspect that is considered to influence customer buying decisions maybe price. Memos Travel provides premiums for plane tickets that are significantly lower than the prices of rivals. Service quality is the next aspect that can affect purchase decisions. The bulk of customers are pleased with the Memos Travel service. But while it has been helped by these three factors, due to a decline in customer purchase decisions to buy airplane tickets on Memos Travel, it is currently unable to raise the revenue received by Memos Travel. The method of analysis used is descriptive and verification techniques. Consumers who would buy airplane tickets are the population and the sample in this report. Purposeful sampling was the sampling approach used. Using multiple linear regression, correlation coefficient analysis, coefficient determination analysis, and hypothesis testing, data processing was done. Based on the research findings, it can be inferred that there is an effect on purchase decisions at Memos Travel between brand image, price, and service quality either partially or concurrently.
- ItemANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TOURISM SECTOR COMPANIES IN IDX FOR THE PERIOD 2019-2020(Solid State Technology, 2020) Maharani, Andini Dwi; Febriani, Fira Rizkia; Khorismawati; Fauzia, Novita; Wijaya, John HenryCurrently, the world is experiencing a pandemic that is the outbreak of Corona virus Covid-19. The virus was first discovered in Wuhan, China in late December 2019. The virus spreads very quickly to various regions in China and various countries to take many fatalities. On March 2, 2020, for the first time the government announced two cases of Covid-19 positive patients in Indonesia. During the implementation of Social Distancing communities around the world experienced an economic downturn. Quoted from CNBC Indonesia, the Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts the global economy will shrink 3% this year. The economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic is quite large on the world economy because the Corona virus has forced various business activities and other activities in many countries to be closed and stopped. This study aims to find out the impact after and before Covid-19 on the performance of tourism sector companies listed in IDX. The method used in this research is Different Test. Different test is a form of variable analysis (data) to find out the difference between two groups of data (variables) or more. The results of this study state that there is a significant influence before and after the announcement of Covid-19 in IDX.
- ItemTHE DETERMINANTS OF STOCK PRICE: FUNDAMENTAL AND TECHNICAL VARIABLE(Solid State Technology, 2020) Rulloh, Akbar; Amelia; N, Adela Sayida; Kartawijaya, Adhiyudha Catur; Komariah, SitiIndonesia is known as a rich country in natural resources, especially in the mining sector. The mining sector provides a high contribution to the sustainability of the country's economy and is also a major contributor to state revenue, especially non-tax revenue. However, market performance as measured by the mining industry's stock price is currently experiencing a downward trend. For this reason, the purpose of this study is to examine the factors that affect stock prices seen from the fundamental and technical approaches. Sampling was carried out by purposive sampling method and those that met the sample selection criteria were 37 companies engaged in the mining sector and were always listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) during the 2015-2019 period. The analysis technique used in this research is panel regression. Hypothesis testing uses the F-test and hypothesis testing uses the T-test. The results showed that only the variable Earning Per Share (EPS) and world oil prices have an effect on stock prices. Meanwhile, the variable Return on Assets (ROA), and Debt to Assets Ratio (DAR), and Trading Volume Activity (TVA) have no effect on stock prices.