Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemPRAGMATICS ANALYSIS ON THE CLASSIFICATION AND TYPES OF DIRECTIVE SPEECH ACTS IN RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON MOVIE(Review of International Geographical Education, 11(6), Spring, 2021, 2021) Hendar; Ashila, Jihan Tri; Natalia, Camelia Christy; Raudhatunnisa, Aura; Nurastuti, Winda Pratama; Gumilar, Muhammad Gerry Naufal RinjaniThe objectives of this research are to find out the classification and the types of directive speech acts found in Raya and the last Dragon Movie. The research method used in this research is the descriptive method, as it was carried out by collecting, analyzing, classifying the data and presenting the results of data analysis. The main data of this research were taken from the utterances of the main characters in Raya and the last Dragon movie containing directive illocutionary speech acts which are focused on the classification of directive speech acts; commanding, ordering, requesting, warning and suggesting (Yule,1963; Peccei,1999), and the types of directive speech acts are categorized into four; direct literal, direct non-literal, indirect literal, indirect non-literal (Wijana,1996).From the analyzed data, the results of this research showed that of 35 data, the classification of directive speech acts found in Raya and the last Dragon movie; 11 data (31,4%) ordering, 8 data (22.9%) requesting, 7 data (20%) suggesting, 5 data (14,3 %) commanding, 4 data (11,4%) warning, while the types of directive speech acts are as follows; 16 data (45,7%) direct literal, 8 data (22,85%) direct non-literal, 8 data (22,85%) indirect literal, and 3 data (18,6%) indirect non-literal speech acts.
- ItemEFFECT OF LIQUIDITY TO VALUE COMPANIES ON CORPORATE FOOD AND BEVERAGES THE LISTED ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE INDONESIA(Solid State Technology Volume: 63 Issue: 3, 2020) Jamilah, Rista Anisa; Herlinawati, Rianti; Amalia, Feni; Febriyanti, Reninda Hutami; Novatiani, R. AitThis study aims to analyze the effect of liquidity on firm value. The research method used is descriptive quantitative method. The population in this study were food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2016-2019, while the sampling technique using purposive sampling method was obtained as many as 5 companies. The statistical test used is the t test. Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that liquidity had no effect on firm value.
- ItemTHE EFFECT OF NET INCOME AND OPERATING CASH FLOW ON STOCK PRICES (IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR COMPANIES LISTED ON THE IDX FOR THE PERIOD 2016-2020)(Central Asia and the Caucasus, Vol.23, Issue 1, 2022) Pratama, Tiara Ayu; Rahmania, Vella; Shafira, Nanda; Nurlian, Reni Intan; Rahmawati, Shantika Tiana; Novatiani, R. AitStock is a sign of an individual's or institution's capital investment in a corporation or limited liability company. Stocks allow investors to get a large amount of return or profit (capital gain) in a short time. To avoid a decline in stock prices that results in reduced investor interest in investing their funds, it is necessary to increase net income and operating cash flow. This study used explanatory and descriptive research methods. The sample includes 10 healthcare companies listed on the IDX between 2016 to 2020. Based on the research outcome, net income has no effect on stock prices; operating cash flow has an effect on stock prices; and simultaneously, net income and operating cash flow have an effect on stock prices in healthcare sector businesses listed on the IDX between 2016 to 2020.
- ItemCOMPANY FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND TIMELINESS FINANCIAL REPORTING: Evidence from Indonesia Mining Companies(Review of International Geographical Education, 11(6), Spring, 2021) Kartadjumena, Eriana; Rachman, Yoga Tantular; Prayitno, Yogo Heru; Rachmat, Radhi Abdul Halim; Christine, Debbie; Novatiani, R. AitThis study investigates whether the company financial performance can affect the timelines financial reporting in Indonesia mining companies. By following signaling theory, this study argues that the better a company financial performance then the company will be on time in reporting its financial statements, in vice versa. The factors which are investigated consist of current ratio, debt to equity ratio, total assets turnover, and net profit margin from Indonesia mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2014-2019. Sample selection used purposive sampling and obtained 220 samples from 240 populations. Technique analysis in this research is logistic regression. The results of this research show that the current ratio and debt to equity ratio have not affect the timeliness financial reporting. While, the total assets turnover and net profit margin tend to affect the timeliness financial reporting.
- ItemLIQUIDITY AND PROFITABILITY AFFECTING THE DIVIDEND POLICY: An Ecological Empirical Study On Consumer Goods Industry In Indonesia(Review of International Geographical Education, 11(1), 2021-03) Novatiani, R. Ait; Karim, Dinar Fahira; Saudi, Mohd. HaizamA manager as a company manager must be able to increase profits in accordance with investor expectations, one of which is getting a stable and increasing dividend distribution. There are several factors that can influence dividend policy, namely liquidity and profitability, because the better the liquidity and profitability of the company, the better the dividends distributed to shareholders. The population in this study are companies in the consumer goods industry sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2014-2019 period, totaling 90 companies. Based on the results of the study, it is concluded that liquidity and profitability have an effect on dividend policy. The study findings educated the company managers about the impact of liquidity and profitability on the dividend policy.