- ItemFACTORS AFFECTING FIRM VALUE OF A PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE LISTED ON THE INDONESIA CAPITAL MARKET(Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Vol.32, No.2, 2021) Gusni; Muliani, Sintia; Caesar, Yoanita Amalia; Az-Zahra, Salma Putri; Septianinda, WindaCreating firm value is important for all levels of the company to face the increasing business challenges. This paper is to examine factors affecting the firm value of the property and real estate listed companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period of 2013-2019. The variables used in this study are agency cost, CEO tenure, and profitability. In the way to determine the variables that have a strong influence on the firm value, 38 companies are used as samples, which are selected by using a purposive sampling technique. This study data were processed by using a panel data regression model. The result denotes that agency cost and profitability have a strong influence on the property and real estate listed companies. CEO tenure does not affect the firm value. These findings point that enhancement in the agency costs and profitability leads to raising market trust in the company which can encourage an increase in company value.
- ItemMARKETING STRATEGY AS AN EFFORT TO MAINTAIN THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THE COMPANYA THROUGHT PRODUCT QUALITY, PRICE, AND BRAND IMAGE(Central Asia and The Caucasus, Volume 23 Issue 1, 2022) Pratminingsih, Sri Astuti; Rommel H, Ahmad Edward; Rahmawan, FajarThis research was conducted to maintain the sustainability of the company through brand image, price, and product quality on Roti Zouka Bakery in Margaasih District, Bandung Regency. The respondents of this research were 150 consumers who were taken by convenience sampling. The data was accumulated using a survey and was examined by employing the SPSS application. The results of this study shows that consumers’ perceptions of the brand affect repurchase intentions. This implies the positive impact of brand image on repurchase intention. Price also shown to have a significant effect on the repurchase decision. Therefore, it can be said that if the price is perceived as good, it will encourage consumers to buy bread at the Bakery. In addition, product quality, or in this case food quality, has a significant influence on repurchase intention at Zouka Bakery. Furthermore, the variable holds the greatest impact on the repurchase intention.
- ItemTHE EFFECT OF REFERENCE GROUP, ONLINE REVIEW AND PRODUCT RETURN POLICY ON ONLINE PURCHASING DECISIONS(Central Asia and The Caucasus, Volume 23 Issue 1, 2022) Pratminingsih, Sri Astuti; Pramita, Nadia Cindy; Bahri, SyaifulThe development of the internet plays huge development of e-commerce, Currently, almost all product needs are available through e-commerce. Many factors influence online shopping, one of the factors that can influence the emergence of purchase intentions is the online review of reference group and product return policy, this study aims to determine the influence between the online review reference group and the return policy product on online shopping decisions, research data collection was carried out using incidental sampling type sampling technique with a sample of 105 people. the measurement method uses a Likert scale, statistical data analysis with multiple linear regression analysis, validity and reliability tests, classical assumption tests and hypothesis testing. the results of this study are online review reference groups and product return policies have a positive and significant effect on online shopping decisions.
- ItemTHE KEY FACTORS TO CREATE CUSTOMERS’ SATISFACTION AT ALFAMART MINIMARKET(Central Asia and The Caucasus, Volume 23 Issue 1, 2022) Pratminingsih, Sri Astuti; Aliansyah, Andi Muh. Nur; Merlia, EllaThe purpose of this research was to examine the effect of product diversity, convenience and price on consumer satisfaction. The type of research used explanatory with a total sample of 150 respondents. Collecting data used a questionnaire with a Likert measurement scale. The data analysis method used validity and reliability test, correlation coefficient (R), regression test, coefficient of determination, significance of t test and F test with SPSS 20.0 application. The results showed a positive and significant influence between product diversity, convenience and price on consumer satisfaction. Variable product diversity has an effect of 18%, convenience of 20.1% and price has an influence of 41.7%. Companies need to pay attention to product diversity, convenience and price in developing marketing strategies in order to provide customer satisfaction.
- ItemDETERMINING FACTORS TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER REPURCHASE INTENTION OF FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE (The Case of Gofood Delivery Service)(Central Asia and The Caucasus, Volume 23 Issue 1, 2022) Pratminingsih, Sri Astuti; Fauzi, Fikri; Supiatna, Beben AntonThis study aims to determine the effect of wen design, subjective norms, and food quality on repeat purchases using Gofood. This study uses quantitative methods. The size of the sample used as many as 125 respondents who were selected by accident. Analysis of data processing using multiple regression method with data processing using SPSS. The results of this study indicate that the web design variable, subjective norms and food quality variables have a significant effect on the repeat purchase variable on the use of gofood. The results of the calculation of the influence of the web design variable on the repurchase variable are 20.1%, food quality has an effect of 25.1.1% and subjective norms have an effect of 12.9%. With the results of this study, Gofood should pay attention to consumer behavior in order to develop a good marketing strategy and win the competition.