International Journal of Civil Engineering
Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemPENENTUAN AMBANG BATAS FAKTOR KEAMANAN KELONGSORAN LERENG AKIBAT PENGARUH CURAH HUJAN DI SEPANJANG JALUR KERETA API(Fakultas Teknik, Universitas WIdyatama, 2021) TIM
- ItemFLOOD IMPACT REDUCTION STUDY BY APPLYING RAINWATER HARVESTING IN DE MARRAKESH RESIDENTIAL(Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, 2021) Hasan, Fuad; Agustian, Yanyan; A, R. Herdian Bayu; Widyanto, Bambang EkoFlood is a natural phenomenon that can threaten the existence of human life, especially during the rainy season. In addition, the increasing need for residential facilities has an impact on changing land functions in an area that was originally an infiltration area to become a residential area. De Marrakesh Residential which has a land area of ± 117.025 m2 is a residential area located in the Kecamatan Rancasari of Bandung City. In terms of flood prevention, this residential area already has a retention pond and pumps that drains water into the Cipamokolan river. But in reality there are still puddles that inundate the residential area of De Marrakesh. To deal with this, a flood impact reduction study was carried out by applying rainwater harvesting. In this study, the analysis carried out is the calculation of the planned rainfall, the selection of the type of rain distribution, the calculation of the volume of rainfall, and the estimated calculation of the volume of rainfall that can be captured. From the results of the analysis and calculations, the application of rainwater harvesting can reduce the impact of flooding that occurs in De Marrakesh Residential.
- ItemPEMBUATAN ALAT PEDAS (PENDUGA DASAR SUNGAI) LEVEL 1(Fakultas Teknik, Universitas WIdyatama, 2022) TIM
- ItemPUMP OPTIMATION IN 2D FLOOD AREA MODELLING(2021) Setiawan, Agung; Putra, Rais Haryamanda Syah; Kurniadi, Dedi; Oktaviani, Sintia; Widyanto, Bambang Eko
- ItemRE-ANALYSIS OF BUILDING FOUNDATIONS(PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/ Egyptology, 2020) Atmoko, Rosep Dwi; Andriyanto; Sonjaya, Endang; Ramadhan, Jaya; Setiawan, AsepThe carrying capacity of the foundation is the main thing that determines the ability of the foundation to withstand structural loads. A review of the re-analysis of the foundation in this study includes analysis of the allowable bearing capacity of the pile, planning the efficiency and bearing capacity of the group foundation by remodeling the superstructure using the Etabs V 13 program to get the reaction received by the foundation. The regulations used are SNI 03-2847-2002 regarding general regulations on structural planning and SNI 03-1726-2012 regarding earthquake resistance procedures for building buildings. From the results of the re-analysis of the structure, it is obtained that the bearing capacity of the group piles after the addition of the number of floors Q permit = 6298.45 <6549.77 kN (does not meet Q permit pile), P max = 915.75 kN > Supporting capacity of pile pressure permits = 749.816 kN (does not meet), so with these results it can be concluded that the piles used do not meet the priority factor.