Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorReeza, Mohamad
dc.date.accessioned2014-10-16T03:10:58Z
dc.date.accessioned2019-10-22T05:12:52Z
dc.date.available2014-10-16T03:10:58Z
dc.date.available2019-10-22T05:12:52Z
dc.date.issued2013
dc.identifier.urihttp://localhost:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/3803
dc.description.abstractThis research aims to determine and analyze the effect of the variable CAR, NPL, NIM, and LDR, the Value Banking which is proxied by stock price. The research was conducted to gain an idea of how much influence the CAR, NPL, NIM, LDR, the stock price as well as to test hypotheses about the influence of CAR, NPL, NIM, LDR, the stock price, according to the research objectives to be achieved. The data used in this study were obtained from the Annual Financial Report of the website each Commercial Banks Year 2008-2012. The total sample of 3 (three) goverentment banks listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period 2008-2013 were taken by purposive sampling, but researchers only took 3 of the existing state-owned bank in Indonesia, Bank BRI, Bank Mandiri and Bank BNI, Bank BTN while not used because the study sample since 2010 is not listing on the Indonesian stock exchange. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results can be seen simultaneously that F count <F table F value (7,548) ≥ F table (2.490), which means that a significant difference between the simultaneous Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Loan (NPL), Net Interest Margin (NIM), and the loan to deposit ratio (LDR) of the stock price. Once the test is done simultaneously with significant results, then conducted a partial test to see where the independent variables that affect the stock price. For this test t test, the results are: CAR (X1) no partial the effect on Stock Price [t-count (-0.451)], NPL (X2) there is a partial the effect on Stock Price [t-count (-3.052) ], NIM (X3) no partial the effect on Stock Price [t-count (-0.315)], LDR (X4) no partial the effect on Stock Price [t-test (1.068)]. Hypothesis test results indicate that the LDR variable (X4) but not significant positive effect on stock price as well as the variable CAR (X1), NPL (X2) and NIM (X3) has a negative and significant the effect on Stock Price (Y). Predictive ability of the four independent variables on the stock price is equal to 65.2% of the indicated amount of adjusted R2, the remaining 34.8% is explained by other variables outside our model.en_US
dc.publisherMagister Management Universitas Widyatama Bandungen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;1422W007
dc.subjectCARen_US
dc.subjectNPLen_US
dc.subjectNIMen_US
dc.subjectLDRen_US
dc.subjectstock price.en_US
dc.titlePENGARUH CAR, NPL, NIM DAN LDR TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (STUDY KASUS PADA BANK BUMN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2008-2012)en_US
dc.typeThesisen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record