PENGARUH AUDIT INTERNAL DAN KOMPETENSI STAF AKUNTANSI TERHADAP KUALITAS LAPORAN KEUANGAN (Survei pada Organisasi Perangkat Daerah di Pemerintah Kabupaten Cianjur)

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH AUDIT INTERNAL DAN KOMPETENSI STAF AKUNTANSI TERHADAP KUALITAS LAPORAN KEUANGAN (Survei pada Organisasi Perangkat Daerah di Pemerintah Kabupaten Cianjur)

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH AUDIT INTERNAL DAN KOMPETENSI STAF AKUNTANSI TERHADAP KUALITAS LAPORAN KEUANGAN (Survei pada Organisasi Perangkat Daerah di Pemerintah Kabupaten Cianjur)
Author: Hermansyah, Segi Tabah
Abstract: This study aims to: 1) the effect of internal audits of the Local Government Finance Report (LKPD) Cianjur regency; 2) determine the competence of accounting staff in the regional organization of the Local Government Finance Report (LKPD) Cianjur regency; 3) To analyze the influence of internal audit and accounting staff competence to the Local Government Finance Report (LKPD) Cianjur regency simultaneously. The statistical analysis used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. Hypothesis testing is done by testing simultaneously and partially. Then inference executed by the data processing and hypothesis testing results. Based on the results of this study concluded that: 1) The internal audit significant effect on the financial statements of the Local Government (LKPD) Cianjur regency with the contribution of the influence exerted by 63.2%; 2) Competence accounting staff a significant effect on the financial statements of the Local Government (LKPD) Cianjur regency with the contribution of the influence exerted by 3.3%; 3) There is a significant effect of the internal audit and accounting staff competence on the financial statements of Local Government (LKPD) Cianjur regency with the influence exerted total of 66.5%.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/7731
Date: 2016-05


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 7.031Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 331.6Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan - Pernyataan.pdf 1.284Mb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 521.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 683.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Gambar.pdf 263.6Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Tabel.pdf 431.6Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Lampiran.pdf 261.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 1.600Mb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 3.755Mb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 427.1Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 703.3Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record