ANALISIS FAKTOR AGAMA, TEKNOLOGI DAN FASILITAS YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN NASABAH DALAM PENGGUNAAN PRODUK KARTU SHAR-E

Widyatama Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR AGAMA, TEKNOLOGI DAN FASILITAS YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN NASABAH DALAM PENGGUNAAN PRODUK KARTU SHAR-E

Show full item record

Title: ANALISIS FAKTOR AGAMA, TEKNOLOGI DAN FASILITAS YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN NASABAH DALAM PENGGUNAAN PRODUK KARTU SHAR-E
Author: Rozak, Abdul; Dyahrini, Wien; Rachman, Ibnu
Abstract: Focus this research is to analyze the influence religion, technology, and facilities at customer's decision in using product of Shar-E. Variable of religion (X1), technology (X2), and facilities (X3) are expressed asindependent variable, while purchase decision (Y) is expressed as dependent variable. The sampling technique is purposive sampling, with accumulated total sample of 200 respondents spread in the city of Bandung and Cimahi. Methods using multiple regression and test hypotheses of T & F test. Results of multiple regression analysis showed that the variables of religion, technology and facilities affect the customer's decision to use the Shar-E product amounted to 64.2%, while the remaining 35.8% influenced by other variables such as the benefits of the product, purchase motive for culture. Then the results of partial test (t test) or simultaneously (F test) each have a significant impact on the use of product Shar-E.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/7293
Date: 2016-05-12


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
COVER SNKIB VI 2016.pdf 3.262Mb PDF View/Open
SAMBUTAN DEKAN.pdf 205.3Kb PDF View/Open
SAMBUTAN KETUA PANITIA.pdf 206.4Kb PDF View/Open
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE.pdf 66.96Kb PDF View/Open
DAFTAR ISI.pdf 469.3Kb PDF View/Open
CONTENT ABDUL ROZAK.pdf 1.263Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record