PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN (MARKETING MIX) TERHADAP KEINGINAN MAHASISWA UNTUK MEREKOMENDASIKAN KULIAH PADA FAKULTAS TEKNIK UNIVERSITAS WIDYATAMA BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN (MARKETING MIX) TERHADAP KEINGINAN MAHASISWA UNTUK MEREKOMENDASIKAN KULIAH PADA FAKULTAS TEKNIK UNIVERSITAS WIDYATAMA BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN (MARKETING MIX) TERHADAP KEINGINAN MAHASISWA UNTUK MEREKOMENDASIKAN KULIAH PADA FAKULTAS TEKNIK UNIVERSITAS WIDYATAMA BANDUNG
Author: NURRAHMAT
Abstract: This study aims to determine of the influence of marketing mix to the willingness to recommend a student studying at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Widyatama Bandung. The marketing theories the used the service marketing concept (Zeithaml, et.al,), the consumer behavioral theory (Schiffman & Kanuk,). The hypothesis of this study is the simultaneous influences of the marketing mix, which consists of factor product, price, place, promotion, people, physical evidence and process to the willingness to recommend a student studying at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Widyatama Bandung. The study was conducted by using descriptive and associative. This study examines Influence Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, People, Physical Evidence and Process) to the willingness to recommend a student studying at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Widyatama Bandung. This research is investigates the influence amongst some variables using regression techniques. Data were collected using a questionnaire with Likert scale. Processing of the data is using regression analysis, while descriptive data analysis was using average technique. Results showed partial variable Products, Places, People and Processes significant influence and a variable price and promotion does not significantly, and Physical evidence not significant effect on affect the student wishes to recommend to college. Simultaneously jointly sub service marketing mix variables significantly influence the student wishes to recommend a lecture at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Widyatama. The amount of influence marketing mix variables can describe the variables desire recommend courses of 22.4%. The remaining 77.6% is explained by variables not examined in this study. While the magnitude of the effect of partially from each sub variables, namely: Product (Product) amounted to 33.6%, Price (Price) of 16.9%, Points (Place) of 30.2%, Promotion (Promotion) by 17% , People (People) amounted to 35.7%, Physical Evidence (Physical Evidence) of 21.2% and Processes (process) amounted to 43.1%.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/6715
Date: 2015


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 18.95Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 16.04Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 112.4Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 386.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Tabel.pdf 285.6Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Gambar.pdf 77.36Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 111.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 331.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 3.pdf 205.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 4.pdf 580.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 76.34Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 280.4Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Management [132]
    Koleksi Digital Tesis Program MM

Show full item record