PENGARUH COST OF FUND DAN OVERHEAD COST TERHADAP RENTABILITAS USAHA PADA PT BANK SAUDARA, TBK KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH COST OF FUND DAN OVERHEAD COST TERHADAP RENTABILITAS USAHA PADA PT BANK SAUDARA, TBK KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH COST OF FUND DAN OVERHEAD COST TERHADAP RENTABILITAS USAHA PADA PT BANK SAUDARA, TBK KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG
Author: Yanraharjo, Abdiman
Abstract: The aim of this study was to determine the effect Cost Of Fund and Overhead Cost to Business Profitability at PT Bank Brothers, Tbk Branch Office Bandung either partially or simultaneously. The method used is descriptive and associative by means of multiple linear regression statistical test. The data used in this study was obtained from the company's financial statements were examined from 2009 to 2013 in which the research carried out showed that the Cost Of Funds and Overhead Cost partially and simultaneously have a significant impact on profitability Enterprises (Return On Asset) , of unknown regression equations Cost Of Overhead Cost Fund and has a strong relationship to the Business Profitability (Return On Asset) with a coefficient of determination of 49.6%, which means that Cost Of Overhead Cost Fund and contributed 49.6% to Profitability Enterprises (Return On Asset) while the remaining 50.4% is the contribution of other variables besides Cost Of Fund and Overhead Cost.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/6710
Date: 2015


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 16.53Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 180.3Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 238.1Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 406.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Tabel.pdf 91.38Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Gambar.pdf 90.08Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Grafik.pdf 89.95Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 246.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 355.6Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 3.pdf 215.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 4.pdf 544.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 231.7Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 240.8Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Management [108]
    Koleksi Digital Tesis Program MM

Show full item record