RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE ATMOSPHERE FOOD COURT CAMPUS WITH BUYING DECISIONS BY THE STUDENT

Widyatama Repository

RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE ATMOSPHERE FOOD COURT CAMPUS WITH BUYING DECISIONS BY THE STUDENT

Show full item record

Title: RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE ATMOSPHERE FOOD COURT CAMPUS WITH BUYING DECISIONS BY THE STUDENT
Author: Sukandi, Pipin
Abstract: In the face of current competitiveness both in the category of services or goods are rising, not only in terms of low price and quality, becoming an important service for consumers. But not only that, the atmosphere of the store was to be one for a consumer's purchasing decision. Physical appearance of the building, as well as perfumes and layout to lighting stuff is important for store atmosphere. Similarly, for a food court, exciting atmosphere can bring students to be at home so loyal to the food court. In this research, the writer uses descriptive method. While the purpose of this study is to determine how much the relationship between store atmosphere on campus food court with purchasing decisions for students . Based on the results using rank spearman formula is obtained for rs 0653. Because the value of rs is between 0.600 to 0.799, the relationship between store atmosphere with a purchasing decision can be said to be strong. While the influence of store atmosphere on purchasing decisions by 42.64% while the remaining 57.36% is influenced by other factors such as factor number of interviews varied diet , and discounts .
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/5264
Date: 2014-11-19


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1. COVER PROSIDING DAN LEMBAR ISBN SCA 4.pdf 593.7Kb PDF View/Open
2. KATA PENGANTAR SCA 4.pdf 221.9Kb PDF View/Open
3. SAMBUTAN DEKAN SCA 4.pdf 264.9Kb PDF View/Open
4. DAFTAR REVIEWER SCA 4.pdf 133.1Kb PDF View/Open
5. JADWAL PRESENTASI CFP SCA 4.pdf 523.2Kb PDF View/Open
6. DAFTAR ISI SCA 4.pdf 587.4Kb PDF View/Open
CONTENT PIPIN.pdf 793.4Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record