PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK COCA COLA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI TENGAH ISU KESEHATAN (Studi kasus pada Konsumsen Coca Cola di Rancaekek Bandung)

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK COCA COLA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI TENGAH ISU KESEHATAN (Studi kasus pada Konsumsen Coca Cola di Rancaekek Bandung)

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK COCA COLA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI TENGAH ISU KESEHATAN (Studi kasus pada Konsumsen Coca Cola di Rancaekek Bandung)
Author: Meliala, Janita S.; Sembodo, Amonggiri Argo
Abstract: High quality products can influence consumers to make repeat purchases, and even make consumers become loyal to that product. Coca-Cola as the soft drinks is thought to contain alcohol, calories and excess sugar, artificial sugar is not good for health. These issues are considered to damage the quality of the products of Coca-Cola and can affect consumer loyalty. The findings of this research showed that the responses regarding the quality of Coca-Cola products are fairly good, judging from the overall average value of 3.21. Levels of consumer loyalty in the Coca-Cola Rancaekek are fairly good, can be seen from the average value of 3.20. Influence the quality of the product to the consumer loyalty Coca-Cola soft drinks based on the calculation of Spearman rank correlation, rs value of 0.827 is obtained so that the relationship between the qualities of products with consumer loyalty can be said to be very strong. The magnitude of the effect of product quality to customer loyalty products Coca-Cola soft drink is equal to 68.39% and the remaining 31.61% influenced by other factors is not examined by the researcher.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/4260
Date: 2012-03-27


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
140-Janita S. M ... monggiri Argo Sembodo.pdf 366.5Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record