TINJAUAN KINERJA RETAILING MIX PASAR TRADISIONAL SOREANG BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

TINJAUAN KINERJA RETAILING MIX PASAR TRADISIONAL SOREANG BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: TINJAUAN KINERJA RETAILING MIX PASAR TRADISIONAL SOREANG BANDUNG
Author: Aditia, Yopi
Abstract: Along with the times , the development of the retail business is very important for the community , and this is in addition to the changing patterns of society are increasingly selective shopping , as well as the differences in the way consumers view the retail business , which was originally seen only limited to providers of goods and services alone , is now a business that increasingly innovative and dynamic . The existence of modern shopping centers such as mini markets, supermarkets to hypermarkets bit disturbing existence of traditional markets . Similarity functions held by modern shopping centers and traditional markets , has led to competition between the two . Proliferation of modern shopping centers feared would turn off traditional market presence is a reflection of the people's economy . Traditional markets synonymous with slum conditions , dirty , and smelly , thus providing an uncomfortable atmosphere in the shop . This is the biggest drawback of traditional market .. So the market is expected to improve the performance of traditional retailing mix , the level of customer loyalty can be maintained . Every company would want loyal customers because loyal customers will provide long term benefits for the company . In addition , loyal customers is the ultimate goal of every company . In this study the method used is descriptive method that gives an overview of the method with a systematic, factual and accurate information on the facts and the correlation between the variables studied Data was collected by the research primary data and secondary data , where the data is obtained directly from the object of research , ie the spread questionnaires to a sample of 100 consumers Cihaurgeulis market , as well as conducting interviews , and observations . While the secondary data obtained from other sources or the literature relating to the issues raised in the study . The results showed that the performance of the retailing mix in the market has been good Cihaurgeulis in the eyes of consumers , as well as from the results of the study also showed that consumer loyalty in the market has been categorized cihaurgeulis well . From the test results show that by using a statistical relationship between the retailing mix and customer loyalty by 65.4 % , whereas the effect on consumer loyalty retailing mix high with a value of 42.77 % , while the rest are at 57.23 % influenced by factors such as price , promotion , service , and others.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3700
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 57.15Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 314.9Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 108.6Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 195.3Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 250.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 256.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 329.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 3.pdf 265.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 4.pdf 422.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 165.6Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 75.43Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record