THE EFFECT OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY SERVICES USING THE LIBRARY WIDYATAMA UNIVERSITY

Widyatama Repository

THE EFFECT OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY SERVICES USING THE LIBRARY WIDYATAMA UNIVERSITY

Show full item record

Title: THE EFFECT OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY SERVICES USING THE LIBRARY WIDYATAMA UNIVERSITY
Author: Lasniroha, Tetty; Hodijah, Cucu
Abstract: This study aims to determine the quality of service to the library of the University Student Satisfaction uses Widyatama. Two variables were analyzed, namely service quality and student satisfaction. This research method is descriptive explanatory that explain and describe the truth of a hypothesis. To describe the research data used descriptive statistics, while the independent variables to determine the effect of the bound variable regression analysis were used. Overall, the variables were measured using a Likert scale units. The analysis showed adjusted R square value is equal to 0.610. It shows that 61% of student satisfaction can be explained by the quality of service (dimensions reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and direct evidence); while the remaining 39% is a free variable that is not explained by other research. Service quality is significantly positively related to customer satisfaction, in which the regression coefficient b11 = 1.090 and p-value <0.05, thereby explained that service quality significantly influence customers' satisfaction in using the library Widyatama University at the 95% confidence level (α = 0.05) were calculated F value of 154.347 with a significance level of 0.000. This suggests that the quality of service (dimensions reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and direct evidence) is jointly significant effect on student satisfaction.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3363
Date: 2014-06-11


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
000A. Cover.pdf 262.6Kb PDF View/Open
000B. Back Cover, Editors, and Reviewers.pdf 64.50Kb PDF View/Open
000C. Preface and Table of Content.pdf 257.1Kb PDF View/Open
000D. Keynote_M. WAHYUDIN ZARKASYI.pdf 4.391Mb PDF View/Open
000E. Keynote_ATWI SUPARMAN.pdf 2.481Mb PDF View/Open
038. Tetty Lasn ... ices Using the Library.pdf 589.3Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record