PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA HOTEL GRAND ROYAL PANGHEGAR BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA HOTEL GRAND ROYAL PANGHEGAR BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA HOTEL GRAND ROYAL PANGHEGAR BANDUNG
Author: Putri, Meinda Dewinta
Abstract: Quality of service is a major supporting factor for companies engaged in services, where the presence of a good quality service will certainly help the company in attention or even increase the number of customers. Each inn or hotel, trying to get as many guests and make them a loyal customer. This study entitled Effect Of Consumer Loyalty Services Quality Hotel Grand Royal Panghegar At Bandung. Research purposes to determine the quality of services provided, to determine customer loyalty and to determine the effect of service quality on customer loyalty at the Hotel Grand Royal Panghegar. In this study the method used is descriptive method that gives an overview of the method with a systematic, factual and accurate information on the facts and the correlation between the variables studied. Data was collected by the research primary data and secondary data, where the data is obtained directly from the object of research, ie the spread questionnaires, interviews, and observations. While the secondary data obtained from other sources or the literature relating to the issues raised in the study. Results showed consumer feedback regarding the quality of services of Hotel Grand Royal Panghegar based on an average yield of 3.86 means that the quality of services performed at the Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel Bandung considered good, since the average value of the entire statement of 3.86 is in the interval 3.40 to 4.19. However, there are still elements that need to be considered and acted upon as parking facilities, service procedure, a solution to consumer complaints, and consumer friendliness. Consumer response to quality of service provided by the Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel of 4.51 means that employee loyalty Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel can be said to be good, since the average value of the entire statement of 4,51 is in the interval from 4.20 to 5.00. However, there are still elements that need to be considered and acted upon as willing to tell excellence Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel. Influence the quality of services to customer loyalty at Grand Royal Panghegar Hotel based on the calculation of Spearman rank correlation, rs values obtained for 0,705, the relationship between service quality and customer loyalty can be said to be strong, the influence of service quality on customer loyalty by 50.30%, the rest amounted to 49.70% influenced by other unmeasured variables. Results of hypothesis test t value is greater than t table (9,84 > 1.66), then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, it means the quality of services has a positive effect on consumer loyalty.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3151
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 89.73Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 204.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 341.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 512.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 290.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 31.08Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record