PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK WISATA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN WISATAWAN BERKUNJUNG KE FLOATING MARKET LEMBANG BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK WISATA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN WISATAWAN BERKUNJUNG KE FLOATING MARKET LEMBANG BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK WISATA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN WISATAWAN BERKUNJUNG KE FLOATING MARKET LEMBANG BANDUNG
Author: Mardiana, Mia
Abstract: The title of this study is " The Effect of Tourism Product Attributes Toward Tourist Decision to Visit Floating Market Lembang Bandung " which aims to determine the policy of the tourism product attributes, knowing the tourist’s response of the tourism product attributes and decision to the Floating Market Lembang and determine how much influences of tourism product attributes toward tourist decision to visit Floating Market Lembang. The method used in this paper are descriptive and verification which using observation, interviews, questionnaires and literature study for collecting data techniques. The results of research obtained on tourism product attributes in Floating Market Lembang include attractiveness, facilities and accessibility. The tourist’s respond over the attributes of tourism products obtained is 3.90, which means there are good because they are in the interval between 3.40 to 4.19 . The tourist’s respond regarding decision to the Floating Market Lembang that said " Yes " is equal to 91 % , and the remaining is 9 % said "No”. The test’s results show about the binary regression model that has included constant and independent variables, have a better accuracy rate of 97 % which previously has an accuracy rate of 91 % . Results Nagelkerke R Square is equal to 0.826 which means that the tourist decision variables in this study could be explained by the variable tourism products attributes is 82.6 % and the remaining 17.4 % can be explained by other variables outside of this study . The results of testing the similarity of predictive models with observation, it can be seen that the significance is 1.000 > 0.05. Thus there is no difference between the data estimated logistic regression models to the data observation . This means that the model already meets the fit model . The results of testing the hypothesis by looking at the table of variables in the equation, the significance level is 0.024 > 0.05. Thus Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted , which means that the variable tourism product attributes positively influence toward tourist decision to visit Floating Market Lembang Bandung.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3145
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 40.22Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 263.0Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 127.8Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 107.9Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 181.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 229.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 257.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 129.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 102.1Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 654.4Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record