HUBUNGAN DIFERENSIASI PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IKAN HIU PADA KAMPUNG LAUT RESTO & CAFE

Widyatama Repository

HUBUNGAN DIFERENSIASI PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IKAN HIU PADA KAMPUNG LAUT RESTO & CAFE

Show full item record

Title: HUBUNGAN DIFERENSIASI PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IKAN HIU PADA KAMPUNG LAUT RESTO & CAFE
Author: Saputra, Fajar Rizki
Abstract: FajarRizkiSaputra, 0212M007, 2013 "Relations of Product Differentiation Towards Purchasing Decisions of Sharks product In Kampung Laut Resto & Cafe“, S1 Management Studies Program, Faculty of Business and Management, University Widyatama, Bandung, under supervised by Dr. Zulganef, M.M. This study aims to determine the relation between product differentation and consumer decision making at Kampung Laut Resto & Cafe, consumer decision making Kampung Laut Resto & Cafe, and how the relations of product differentiation and consumer purchasing decisions. The method that writer used was descriptive method. The method is to describe or illustrate the state of the company systematically, factual, accurate and credible about the object of study. To measure and analyze the relationship between the two variables, the authors distributed the 125 questionnaires to Kampung Laut Resto & Café costumer. Binary logistic regression is used to analyze the value of relation between product differentiation and purchase decision. The result shows that the value is 0.888 it means that buying decision variable in this study could be exlplained by the product differentiation variable at 88.8% and the rest 11.2% was explained by other variable beyond the model studied. The result of hypothesis testing in this study is Ha:β1 ≠ 0. The p-value <0.05 which means that H0 is rejected and Ha accepted. This means that, there is a significantly relations between product differentiation and purchase decision of sharks product on Kampung Laut Resto & Cafe.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3141
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 72.60Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 291.8Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 321.7Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 223.0Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 262.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 302.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 257.7Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 163.4Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 104.5Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 1.731Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record