PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA @INFOBDG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA @INFOBDG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA @INFOBDG
Author: Tirtawiguna, Dhea
Abstract: Dhea Tirtawiguna, 0212M020, 2014, "The Influence of Brand Image Towards Consumer Decision To Use @infobdg Services“, S1 Management Studies Program, Faculty of Business and Management, Widyatama University, Bandung, under supervised by Ismail Solihin S.E., M.Si. This study aims to determine the consumer responses towards brand image of @infobdg, consumer decision making of @infobdg services, and the influence of brand image towards consumer decision making. The method that writer used was survey method. The reason of writer used this method is to explain the causal relation between the variables through hypothesis testing. To measure and analyze the relation between the two variables, the writer distributed the 75 questionnaires to @infobdg consumer. Based on the results of binary logistic regression analysis, the result shows that the value is 0.820, it means that buying decision variable in this study could be explained by the brand image variable at 82.0% and the rest 18.0% was explained by other variable beyond the study. The result of hypothesis testing in this study is Ha : β1 ≠ 0, the p-value <0.05 which means that H0 is rejected and Ha accepted. This means that, there is a positively and significantly influence between brand image towards consumer decision to use @infobdg services.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3118
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 95.17Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 94.45Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 269.8Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 168.1Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 155.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 445.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 256.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 183.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 32.52Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record