PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT BANYU HERANG ABADI/XLAXIATA DI WILAYAH KABUPATEN BANDUNG BARAT

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT BANYU HERANG ABADI/XLAXIATA DI WILAYAH KABUPATEN BANDUNG BARAT

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT BANYU HERANG ABADI/XLAXIATA DI WILAYAH KABUPATEN BANDUNG BARAT
Author: Tresnapriady, Deny
Abstract: Human Resources have an important function in some company or organization, without reducing the importance of other company elements. Where every employee is are planner, actor and decision maker to achieve company goals. To obtain the expected human resources for supporting company activities, then the company should prioritize what’s employees needed or expected . Direct compensations are very important things because direct compensation that given to the employee are impact to their job satisfaction. The research object are the employees of PT Banyu Herang Abadi/XL-Axiata in the area of West Bandung Region. Based on interviews with some of PT Banyu Herang Abadi/XL-Axiata, research about direct compensation given to the employee by the company still not sufficient with their needs. Due in this era the needs of salary are very important for employee, where the daily needs has entered in a high price. So then the company should be cares how the direct compensation given to the employees. The method used in this research is descriptive, validities, reliability, correlation and correlation determination. Based on sampling method by Umar (2002) a sampling of responden in this research is 50 responders, and the questionnaires were distributed, the employees were asks to mentions their opinion about direct compensation and work job satisfaction. Based on the empirical test results show that the effect of direct compensation has a strong ties to the job satisfaction of employees and the value of correlation is 0,469 and from this calculation the Koefisien Determinasi (Kd) is 22%, this means that employee job satisfactions of PT Banyu Herang Abadi/XL-Axiata in the area of West Bandung Region are influenced by direct compensation is 22%. While the remaining 78% is influenced by other variables are not examined in this research.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3081
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 18.31Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 38.88Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 54.95Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 60.20Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 102.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 174.6Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 49.63Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 28.86Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 347.8Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record