PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER DENI DAN WENDY CAGUR TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN CALON KONSUMEN MOBIL SUZUKI KARIMUN WAGON R

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER DENI DAN WENDY CAGUR TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN CALON KONSUMEN MOBIL SUZUKI KARIMUN WAGON R

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER DENI DAN WENDY CAGUR TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN CALON KONSUMEN MOBIL SUZUKI KARIMUN WAGON R
Author: Wardianto, Koko
Abstract: Celebrity Endorser is the TV star, the film Actor, famous athletes, and personal - personally who have died in widespread use in the magazine ads, radio ads, and TV ads to support produk.Celebrity will also determine the product image suzuki car itself. Attract consumers make purchases not only to the products owned by Suzuki, the price offered or the other. As a company engaged in the field of Automotive Wheel 2 and 4, it is necessary to make communication with the konsumenya to form opinions in the minds of consumers. To sell the brand image of the Celebrity Endorser users considered to be implemented in a manner that fosters consumer buying interest. In the marketing of products launched Wagon R Suzuki Karimun with several examples of entertainment artists and Wendy Cagur Cagur Deni joined in the comedy group Cagur.Identifikasi problem in this research is how the promotional activities carried out through the Endorsement of PT Indomobil Suzuki International, how the consumer buying decision process against Suzuki Karimun Wagon R, and how much influence the Celebrity Endorser consumer buying decision process to buy Karimun Suzuki Wagon R. In this study the method used is descriptive research method. While the purpose of this research was to determine the promotional activities carried out through Endorsement Karimun Suzuki Wagon R, to determine consumer buying interest and to determine how much influence the Celebrity Endorser consumer buying decision process on Karimun Suzuki Wagon R.Hasil showed that the application of the Celebrity Endorser Suzuki Karimun on the product can be said to be good, since the average value of the entire statement is at 3.92 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Consumer buying decision process on Karimun Suzuki Wagon R is said Good, because the average value of the entire statement is at 4.00 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Results SPSS 17.0 calculations showed that the relationship Celebrity Endorser of the purchase decision process consumers on the Suzuki Wagon R, Karimun is positive and the direction that is equal to 0.336. Then the coefficient of determination of 11.28%, meaning that the Suzuki Karimun Celebrity Endorser Wagon R and the remaining 88.72% by authors considered other factors not included in this study section, such as price and others. From the results of hypothesis testing can be seen that the value t_hitung = 3.749 greater than t_tabel = 0.195 then Ho is rejected and Ha accepted. Then there is a positive influence on the Celebrity Endorser consumer buying decision process Karimun Suzuki Wagon R.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3076
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 27.50Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 358.9Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 231.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 256.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 399.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 576.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 178.3Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 107.6Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 1.094Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record