PENGARUH STRUKTUR AKTIVA DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA SEKTOR PERTAMBANGAN YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2008-2012

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH STRUKTUR AKTIVA DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA SEKTOR PERTAMBANGAN YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2008-2012

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH STRUKTUR AKTIVA DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA SEKTOR PERTAMBANGAN YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2008-2012
Author: Ardianti, Putri Yostira
Abstract: This research aims to analyze the influence of the assets structure and firm size to capital structure individually and simultaneously at seven mining companies Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in the period 2008-2012. This research uses a explanatory survey, research method used is descriptive and verification methods. The data analysis technique used is the parametric statistical analysis based on the data obtained, the correlation analysis, coefficient of determination analysis and regression analysis. As for hypothesis testing using t-test writer for individual hypotheses, and F test for simultaneous hypothesis. Based on the research results, the variable structure of assets and firm size has a positive relationship with capital structure and have a strong relationship closeness , and indicates the magnitude of the coefficient of determination of 41.7 % means that the value of 41.7% indicates the contribution of the Assets Structure and Firm Size the capital structure , while the remaining 58.3% is influenced by other factors. While the results of hypothesis testing the influence of Assets structure and Firm size to Capital Structure simultaneous shows of Fstatistic (11.464) ≥ Ftable (3.29) which means that H0 is rejected, thus there is influence between the assets structure and firm size to capital structure significantly. Based on testing individually, the relationship between the assets structure with capital structure have a strong relationship and the opposite direction with a correlation value (0.645) and t test results for the structure of assets to capital structure results obtained H0 is rejected because the value of tstatistic -4,843 ≥ ttabel2,733 , that indicates that there are significant between the Asset Structure Capital Structure negatively and significantly. Furthermore, the firm size relationship with capital structure has a weak relationship with the correlation value (0.287). The results of the t test for the size of the company on the capital structure results obtained H0 is accepted because the value tstatistic 1,719 ≤ ttable 2.733, it indicates that there is no influence of the firm size to capital structure is positive and significant.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3035
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 82.68Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 86.63Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 103.9Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 364.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 333.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 311.6Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 536.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 121.9Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 245.2Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 1.475Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record