PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN WARNET MARS.NET BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN WARNET MARS.NET BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN WARNET MARS.NET BANDUNG
Author: Madinah, Siti Nurul
Abstract: In 2007 , the cafe began many emerging , with the tight competition condition, then a cafe should really understand the dynamics of consumer tastes and how to satisfy them . By improving the quality of service is appropriate , the company is expected to give satisfaction to the consumer so as to create consumer loyalty . The purpose of this study was to menganalasis customer service quality as perceived by Warnet Mars.net Bandung and explain the relationship between service quality to customer satisfaction . Quality of care in figuring Mars.Net Bandung is good , as evidenced by the average value of 4.04 is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 and the level of service satisfaction in figuring Mars.Net Bandung is good , as evidenced by an overall average of 4 , 14, is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 . To find out how strong the relationship of service quality to customer satisfaction figuring Mars.Net Bandung , the statistical test using the Spearman rank correlation rs and obtained values ??of 0.595 which shows that there is a relationship that is enough to be seen from the correlation coefficients were in the interval from 0.40 to 0.599 which includes sufficient . The magnitude of the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction figuring Mars.Net London is 35.4 % remaining 64.6 % is influenced by other variables not examined . In a hypothesis test known > ( 7.328 > 1.661 ) , this shows the quality of service has a positive effect on customer satisfaction figuring Mars.Net Bandung
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3026
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 104.5Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 213.1Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 163.6Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 166.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 283.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 153.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 338.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 175.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 27.05Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record