PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. GLOSTAR INDONESIA SUKABUMI

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. GLOSTAR INDONESIA SUKABUMI

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. GLOSTAR INDONESIA SUKABUMI
Author: Rinaldi, Rully
Abstract: The author conducted research entitled: "The Effect of Compensation Against Employee Productivity At PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi ". The purpose of this study was to determine how the compensation system applied to the PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi, to determine how the level of employee productivity at PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi, and to know how big the effect of compensation on employee productivity at PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi. Compensation (fringe benefits) is the right of the employee and the obligation to pay the company. Because this is where the importance of compensation for employees as a seller of energy (physical and mind). Productivity is a very important factor in maintaining and developing the activities of an organization's success. In this study, the writer uses descriptive method, a form of research that seeks to collect data in accordance with the actual situation, which has close ties with the problems to be studied, so as to give a clear picture of the object to be studied and then can be drawn a conclusion. Compensation research variables (X) and Employee Productivity (Y). To analyze these two variables the authors distributed questionnaires to 100 respondents, then the results of the study were processed and analyzed using statistical methods, namely the Spearman rank correlation, Test Validity and Reliability, the coefficient of determination of r and t test. Implementation of Compensation in PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi say whether the results of the statement indicated that respondents overall average gain of 4.18 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Further assessment of employee productivity is also said to be high as the overall average value of 4.06 that statement is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. The calculation result shows that the relationship SPSS 17.0 compensation on employee productivity at PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi is strong enough and the direction that is equal to 0.442 of the obtained coefficient of determination of 19.5% means that the productivity of employees who are affected by the compensation factor of 19.5%, while the remaining 80.5% is influenced by other factors besides compensation. From the results of hypothesis testing can be seen that the value t_hitung = 5.437 greater than t_tabel, then Ha = 1,660 accepted and Ho is rejected which means that there is a positive relationship between compensation on employee productivity in PT. Glostar Indonesia Sukabumi.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3025
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 81.76Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 552.2Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 284.8Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 212.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 129.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 268.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 384.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 163.1Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 229.5Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record