PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN MARKETING PADA PT. BANK MUAMALAT, TBK. CABANG TASIKMALAYA

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN MARKETING PADA PT. BANK MUAMALAT, TBK. CABANG TASIKMALAYA

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN MARKETING PADA PT. BANK MUAMALAT, TBK. CABANG TASIKMALAYA
Author: Laksana, Ronna
Abstract: The purpose of this study is to determine how much Influence of Leadership Style at PT. Bank Muamalat Tbk. Tasikmalaya branch on Employee Performance. Object of this study were all employees at PT. Bank Muamalat Tbk. Tasikmalaya branch.The research method used in the conduct of this research is descriptive method is a method in researching the status of human groups, an object, a state, a system of thought, or a class of events in the present. To analise the data that the authors get from the company, then the next authors calculated using statistical calculations assisted by SPSS. In general it can be concluded that the Leadership Style on PT. Bank Muamalat Tbk. Tasikmalaya most dominant branch is participative leadership style. Employee Performance in PT. Bank Muamalat Tbk. Tasikmalaya branch either. So the hypotheses set forth in Chapter I "If the leadership style that is applied properly it will high employee performance", is acceptable. Role of Leadership Styles on Employee Performance proven through statistical analysis, the coefficient of determination obtained with the role of leadership style on employee performance by 47.89% while the remaining 52.11% is influenced by other factors in the relationship level (rs) between the two variables is 69,2 %, which means that the variable Leadership Style and Employee Performance variables are strong role.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3024
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 77.54Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 639.6Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 169.0Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 162.0Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 54.12Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 261.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 266.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 333.9Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 29.86Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record