PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KEWALRAM INDONESIA

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KEWALRAM INDONESIA

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KEWALRAM INDONESIA
Author: Gusman, Rd Hardi Rahadian
Abstract: The writer conducted research entitled: "The Effect of Working Environment on Working Discipline of The Employees in Kewalram Indonesia Ltd". The purposes of this study are to determine how the working condition in Kewalram Indonesia Ltd is, to determine how the level of employees’ discipline in Kewalram Indonesia is, and to determine how much the influence of the working environment to working discipline of employees in Kewalram Indonesia Ltd is. The working environment is a whole tool tooling and materials encountered, the environment in which a person works, the method works, and it works well as setting individual and as a group (Sedarmayanti 2001:21). Discipline is the behavior of someone who is working in accordance with the rules of procedure of the existing work (Tohardi 2002:393). This study, the writer used descriptive, (Nazir 2003:54) argues that the descriptive method, namely: "A method to examine the status of groups of people, a state, a system of thought, or a class of events in the present that aims to provide an overview of the aspects that are being investigated and having the variables studied ". The independent variable in this study is the Working Environment (X) and the dependent variable in this study is Discipline Work (Y). To analyze these two variables the writer distributed questionnaires to 74 respondents, then the result of the study was processed and analyzed using statistical method, namely the Spearman rank correlation, Validity and Reliability test, the coefficient of determination of r and t test. The working environment in Indonesian Kewalram Ltd is good enough, it is shown from the result of the respondents statement with average of the overall is ...... . Due to the average of the overall is 3.08, it means that it is in the interval 2.60-3.39. Furthermore, the assessment of employees’ working discipline is also categorized good enough because the overall average value of 2.60 is in the interval 3:08 - 3:39. The calculation of SPSS 17.0 result shows that the relationship between working environment and discipline of employees in Kewalram Indonesia Ltd is weak, it is 0.332. So that the coefficient of determination obtained is 11.02%, it means that employees’ discipline is influenced by environmental factors work about 11.02%, while the remaining 88.98% is influenced by the other factors besides working environment. From the results of hypothesis testing can be seen that = 2.986 is more than = 1,666, so that Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected which means there is a positive relationship between the working environment and the employees’ discipline in Kewalram Indonesian Ltd.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3017
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 564.2Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 340.0Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 175.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 126.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 360.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 514.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 229.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 102.5Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record