PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA CABANG BUAH BATU BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA CABANG BUAH BATU BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA CABANG BUAH BATU BANDUNG
Author: Purnama, Yudha
Abstract: The author conducted research entitled: "The Effect OnThe Job Satisfaction Motivation of The Employees Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd". The purpose of this study was to determine how the process of motivation on PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd, to determine how the level of job satisfaction of employees at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd, and to know how big the influence of motivation on job satisfaction of employees at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd. "Motivation is defined as the factors that drive and encourage behavior or one's desire to perform an activity that isex pressed in terms of effort or weak" (Hariandja2002:321). "Job satisfaction is a pleas an temotional state with which employees view their work" (2000:193 Handoko). This study, the writer uses descriptive methods, (Nazir1999:63) argues that "descriptive method aims to create a description, picture or painting in a systematic, factual and accurate information on the facts, properties and relationships between the phenomen aunder investigation".The independent variable in this study is the Motivation(X) and the dependent variable in this study is job satisfaction(Y).To analyze these two variables the authors distributed question naires to 60 respondents, then the results of the study were processed and analyzed using statistical methods, namely the Spearman rank correlation, Validity, and Reliability, the coefficient of determination of rand t test. Motivation PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd said the results indicated a weak statement of overall respondents who earnan average of 2.46 is in the interval from 1.80 to 2.59. Further assessment Job satisfactionis also said to be weak due to the overall average value of 2.41 is in the interval from 1.80 to 2.59.SPSS 17.0 shows the calculation results that the relationship of motivation on job satisfaction of employees at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd is weakand the directionis equal to 0.312 of the obtained coefficient of determination of 0.6% means that job satisfaction is influenced by motivational factors of 0.6%, while the remaining 99.4% is influenced by factors other than motivation. From the results of hypothesis testing can beseen that the value hitung = 3.251 greater than the tabel = 1.671 Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected which means that there is a positive relationship between motivation on job satisfaction of employees at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia Bandung Ltd.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3016
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 73.49Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 665.4Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 379.7Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 178.3Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 197.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 436.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 277.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 172.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 31.04Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record