HUBUNGAN ATRIBUT STORE ATMOSPHERE DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA CUPS COFFEE SHOP BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

HUBUNGAN ATRIBUT STORE ATMOSPHERE DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA CUPS COFFEE SHOP BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: HUBUNGAN ATRIBUT STORE ATMOSPHERE DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA CUPS COFFEE SHOP BANDUNG
Author: Fadillah, Zaramitha Zulfa
Abstract: This research, “Relationship Between Store Atmosphere Attributes and Customer Loyalty in Cups Coffee Shop Bandung” aims to determine consumer responses regarding to general interior , store layout , and human interaction in Cups Coffee Shop Bandung, and to determine the relationship between store atmosphere towards customer loyalty in Cups Coffee Shop Bandung .The method used descriptive research. Data collected by distributing questionnaires to 125 respondents with a non- probability sampling technique. The method that is used to analyze this research is Spearman rank correlation formula, and then pulled a hypothesis by the coefficient of determination in the analysis to prove the hypothesis. Partial test of significance or test ( t ) is needed to test all variables; general interior, store layout and human interaction. And to examine all variables simultaneously, the method used simultaneous significance test or test (f). The results shows that consumer responses regarding to the general interior Cups Coffee Shop can be categorized “Good” with average value 4.10, which is in the interval value from 3.40 to 4.19. Store layout at Cups Coffee Shop can be categorized “Good” with average value 3.82, which is in the interval value from 3.40 to 4.19. Human interaction at Cups Coffee Shop can be categorized “Good” with average value of 3.85, which is in the interval value from 3.40 to 4.19. And customer loyalty at Cups coffee Shop can be categorized“Good” with average value 3.50 ,which is in the interval value from 3.40 to 4.19 . Based on the results of research using the Spearman rank correlation, correlation coefficient of 0.461 means that the general interior has a fairly strong relationship with customer loyalty because it is in the interval value from 0.400 to 0.599. the correlation coefficient of 0.344 means the store layout has a weak relationship with customer loyalty and in the interval value from 0.280 to 0.399. The correlation coefficient of 0.495 means of human interaction has a strong relationship with customer loyalty and in the interval value from 0.400 to 0.599. Based on the calculation of the coefficient determination, general interior on consumer loyalty is around 21.25 % and the remaining is 78.75 % which is influenced by other factors or variables that are not examined by the author, for example: strategic level of the location and the interior in the room. Store layout on consumer loyalty is around 11.8 % and the remaining is 88.2 % which is influenced by other factors or variables that are not examined by the author, for example: the completeness of the product and convenience for the consumer in that place, and human interaction on consumer loyalty is around 24.5 % and the remaining is 75.5 %, which is influenced by other factors or other variables that are not examined by the author, for example: the promotion and the price level that offered . From the test results of test- F , that calculated is 51.481 with a significance level of 0.00 < 0.05, which indicates that the general interior , store layout and human interaction simultaneously have a significant relationship with customer loyalty . Based on the results of t-test, is concluded that the general interior , store layout and human interaction has a direct and significant relationship.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/3005
Date: 2014


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 86.34Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 167.5Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 414.8Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 247.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 289.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 342.7Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 424.7Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 117.2Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 178.1Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record