PENGARUH PEMBERIAN INSENTIF TERHADAP PENINGKATAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA BAGIAN PABRIKASI DI PT. KAHATEX

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH PEMBERIAN INSENTIF TERHADAP PENINGKATAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA BAGIAN PABRIKASI DI PT. KAHATEX

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH PEMBERIAN INSENTIF TERHADAP PENINGKATAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA BAGIAN PABRIKASI DI PT. KAHATEX
Author: Setiawan, Yoga
Abstract: Incentives given to employees based on the achievement standards of work achieved by employees who are outside the basic salary income, in order to increase the employee motivation incentives applied in the company should be given effectively. The study entitled The Effect of Incentives To Increase Employee Motivation In PT KAHATEX Bandung. The research objective is to determine the incentives given to employees of PT KAHATEX, how employee motivation in PT KAHATEX and to find out how big the effect of incentives on employee motivation in PT KAHATEX. Descriptive analysis methods, with techniques of data collection through interviews, observation and questionnaires. The results showed that the incentives given to PT KAHATEX can be good because it has a value of 3.84 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Employee motivation at high PT KAHATEX can be said, this is because it has an average value of 3.89 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Effect of incentives on employee motivation at PT KAHATEX Bandung, based correlation test showed a strong relationship between the variables with employee motivation incentives, that is equal to 0.738 which includes categories from 0.60 to 7.99. The coefficient of determination that the incentive effect on employee motivation by 54.46% and the remaining 45.54% is influenced by other factors not examined by authors such as education and training, and other promotions. While the results of the hypothesis test that the t value 10.8. > T table 1.666 which means Hi Ho rejected and accepted. This means that if incentives are given according to needs, employee motivation will increase.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2977
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 121.1Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 204.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 375.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 361.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 225.0Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 376.7Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record