PENGARUH KOMPETENSI SOSIAL DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. INDONESIA COMNETS PLUS REGION JAWA BARAT

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KOMPETENSI SOSIAL DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. INDONESIA COMNETS PLUS REGION JAWA BARAT

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KOMPETENSI SOSIAL DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. INDONESIA COMNETS PLUS REGION JAWA BARAT
Author: Yunilda
Abstract: Basically the employee's performance is the quality and quantity of the work (output) individuals and groups in a particular activity that caused by natural ability or skills gained from the process of learning and the desire to excel. Good performance is certainly a hope for all companies and institutions that employ employees, for employee performance is ultimately expected to improve overall company performance. If the employee's performance is good then the company's performance will be good too, and vice versa if the employee's performance is not good then it would not be too good company performance. This study attempts to examine some of the factors which theoretically thought to have an influence on the performance of employees, namely social competence and emotional intelligence. Research questions posed in this study were (1) Effect of social competence on employee performance, (2) influence of emotional intelligence on employee performance. This research was conducted at PT. Plus Comnets Indonesia West Java Region. A total of 48 employees selected as respondents. The methods used in this research is descriptive. This sampling using saturation sampling, data analysis method used is multiple linear regression analysis, using SPSS ver.17. Data collection method is by using questionnaires. This study found some important conclusions: first that all the hypotheses in this study has been shown to significantly. Second, the variable social and emotional intelligence competencies positive and significant impact on employee performance. The implication of this research is social competence and emotional intelligence have an equally important role in improving employee performance. The results showed the influence of social competence and emotional intelligence on the performance of employees at PT. Plus Comnets Indonesia West Java Region amounted to 47.8% and the remaining 52.2% are influenced by variables that are not examined by the authors.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2974
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 91.65Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 181.0Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 117.9Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 251.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 226.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 345.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 421.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 142.7Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 121.8Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 1002.Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record