PENGARUH PELATIHAN TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DCS AREA BANDUNG BARAT DIVISI CUSTOMER SERVICE PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, Tbk BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH PELATIHAN TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DCS AREA BANDUNG BARAT DIVISI CUSTOMER SERVICE PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, Tbk BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH PELATIHAN TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DCS AREA BANDUNG BARAT DIVISI CUSTOMER SERVICE PT. TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, Tbk BANDUNG
Author: Octaviani, Anita
Abstract: Training is to give the overall activity, acquire, improve, and develop job competence, productivity, discipline, attitude, and work ethic at a certain level of skill and expertise and qualifications in accordance with the level of office or employment. The need for training is a gap between the need for skills and knowledge that are not integral to the job held by the worker at the time ongoing. Training gives an important role to progress the skills of employees that will be developed and can provide encouragement and nurture employees to be able to work independently can also empowering employees so that their achievements are increasing. The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of the training program on employee performance in West London Area At DCS Customer Service Division PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Bandung. The method used is descriptive method. The results showed that the training conducted by the West London Area DCS Customer Service Division PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Bandung can be said to be good, it is supported by respondents regarding training activities organized intended to assist employees in improving their skills. DCS employee performance Bandung West Area Customer Service Division PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Bandung can be said to be high. This is supported by the respondents regarding the Company's outstanding value every employee and the employees are always responsible for any job in the waistband of the company. Based on the calculation of Spearman rank correlation rs values obtained for 0.749 means that the existence of a strong relationship between the variables of training with variable performance, meaning that if the training improved the performance will increase as well, and vice versa. The calculation of the coefficient of determination of the magnitude of the effect of training (variable x) on employee performance (variable y), amounted to 56.10%, while the remaining 43.90% is influenced by other variables, such as career development, welfare, promotion etc. were not examined by the author. Test of statistical calculation can be seen (5.981> 1.701), mean Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, it means there is a positive effect between training and job performance.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2892
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 14.40Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 23.81Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 29.51Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 42.40Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 34.83Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 37.55Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 109.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 28.35Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 32.21Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 75.28Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record