HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PENGGUNA JASA PT. FRES INDONESIA (TRANSPORTATION, RENTAL CAR, and BUS) BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PENGGUNA JASA PT. FRES INDONESIA (TRANSPORTATION, RENTAL CAR, and BUS) BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN JASA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PENGGUNA JASA PT. FRES INDONESIA (TRANSPORTATION, RENTAL CAR, and BUS) BANDUNG
Author: Kusnara, Hasti Pramesti
Abstract: One of the infrastructure that has developed is the highway that experienced rapid development , it can be seen from the emergence of the freeway that connects the city with other cities and the construction of new roads is carried up to the rural outposts , motor vehicle especially four wheel drive vehicles or cars have held an important role in society as a means of transportation . The growth of the national automotive industry has influenced the rapid car rental business in Indonesia. To win the competition is getting tougher PT . Fres INDONESIA ( TRANSPORTATION , RENTAL CAR , and BUS ) should be able to improve the quality of service , but in fact the quality of PT services . Fres INDONESIA is evidenced by the still low number of complaints from consumers . It makes basic PT . Fres INDONESIA ( TRANSPORTATION , RENTAL CAR , and BUS ) to further improve its service to satisfy all our customers , because it is basically an attempt to satisfy consumer is an effort to develop the quality of the goods or services of the company to satisfy the needs of consumers who meet or exceed the criteria desired by consumers . In this study the method used is descriptive method is the method by providing a systematic overview , factual , and accurate information on the facts and the correlation between the variables studied . Data was collected with the primary data and secondary data where the data obtained from other sources or the literature relating to the issues raised in the study . Results showed consumer feedback regarding the quality of the services of PT . Fres Indonesia ( Transportation, Car Rental, and Bus ) Bandung based on an average yield of 3.72 means that is good , because it is in the interval 3,40-4-19 . However, there are still elements that need to be corrected and followed up . Consumer responses regarding consumer satisfaction PT. Fres Indonesia (Transportation, Car Rental, and Bus) Bandung based on the average yield is 3.80 , which means satisfied that there is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 . Effect of service quality on customer satisfaction PT. Fres Indonesia (Transportation , Car Rental , and Bus) Bandung based calculation Spearman rank correlation rs values obtained at 0.746 then there is a positive relationship and the direction , the magnitude of the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction was 55.7 % , while the rest of 44.3 % influenced by other variables not examined in this study . Hypothesis test results lebuh t value greater than t table ( 16.668 > 1.663 ) , then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted , it means the quality of services affect customer satisfaction .
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2882
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 28.30Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 61.62Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 83.75Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 113.6Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 103.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 242.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 520.6Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 70.12Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 63.43Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 1.359Mb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record