PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PERUM PERUMNAS REGIONAL IV KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PERUM PERUMNAS REGIONAL IV KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KOMPENSASI LANGSUNG TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PERUM PERUMNAS REGIONAL IV KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG
Author: Kirana, Martyani Puccha
Abstract: Human Resources have an important function in some company or organization, without reducing the importance of other company elements. Where every employee is are planner, actor and decision maker to achieve company goals. To obtain the expected human resources for supporting company activities, then the company should prioritize what’s employees needed or expected . Direct compensations are very important things because direct compensation that given to the employee are impact to their motivation. The research object are the employees of Perum Perumnas Regional IV Office Bandung Branch. Based on interviews with some of Perum Perumnas Regional IV employees, research about direct compensation given to the employee by the company still not sufficient with their needs. Due in this era the needs of salary are very important for employee, where the daily needs has entered in a high price. So then the company should be cares how the direct compensation given to the employees. The method used in this research is descriptive, validities reliability, correlation and correlation determination. Based on sampling method by umar (2002) a sampling of responden in this research is 50 responders, and the questionnaires were distributed, the employees were asks to mentions their opinion about direct compensation and work motivation. Based on the empirical test results show that the effect of direct compensation has a strong ties to the motivation of employees and the value of correlation is 0,778 and from this calculation the Koefisien Determinasi (Kd) is 60,53%, this means that employee motivations of Perum Perumnas Regional IV Bandung Branch are influenced by direct compensation is 60.53%. While the remaining 39.47% is influenced by other variables are not examined in this research
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2873
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 20.54Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 34.11Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 43.09Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 29.78Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 40.58Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 188.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 246.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 147.1Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 25.00Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 208.2Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record