HUBUNGAN KOMPENSASI DENGAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN CV MINUZ BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

HUBUNGAN KOMPENSASI DENGAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN CV MINUZ BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: HUBUNGAN KOMPENSASI DENGAN MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN CV MINUZ BANDUNG
Author: Perdana, Jalu Adam
Abstract: If the compensation is right then applied directly to higher employee motivation, as motivation to work is very important in every business collaboration within an organization, high employee motivation will result in high productivity and will facilitate the achievement of corporate objectives set. The study entitled compensation relationship with employee motivation at CV Minuz Bandung. The methodology I use is descriptive method with data collection through library research and field research. The results showed that the response to the compensation of employees who performed in CV Minuz can be good because it has a value of 3.94 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. But still there are some elements that need to be considered as having a value below average as holiday allowance given by the company was satisfactory Motivation of employees at high CV Minuz can be said, this is because it has an average value of 4.04 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. But still there are some elements that need to be considered as having a value below average as is always given the opportunity to attend events organized by the company. Compensation relationship with employee motivation at CV Minuz have a strong relationship between, that is equal to 0.780 which includes categories from 0.60 to 0.799. While the effect of compensation on employee motivation by 30.84% and the remaining 69.16% is influenced by other factors not examined by the authors. Test results hypothesis that 7,05 t> t table 1.693 which means Hi Ho rejected and accepted. This means that there is influence between compensation and employee motivation. Thus the hypothesis that If compensation is given to the right, then the motivation will be high ", is acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2870
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 157.9Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 247.5Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 175.4Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 152.9Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 52.64Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 198.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 500.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 97.39Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 31.15Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 444.6Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record