PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA CAFE KOPI PROGO PUSAT BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA CAFE KOPI PROGO PUSAT BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA CAFE KOPI PROGO PUSAT BANDUNG
Author: Hafiz, Moch. Rahadian
Abstract: Good discipline reflects a person's sense of responsibility for the tasks assigned to him. This encourages morale, morale, and the realization of corporate goals, employees and the community. Therefore, each manager is always trying to have a good discipline subordinates. Each employee would have keingan-wishes or the expectations of the companies they work for. If their desires and expectations are met then they should give what is desired by the company, the expertise and creativity embodied in employee performance. The performance appraisal is a mechanism to ensure that workers do the tasks given and provide satisfactory work so as to increase overall company performance. Based on the description above, the authors are interested in doing research with the title: “Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Cafe Kopi Progo Pusat Bandung”. The purpose of this study was to determine the employees Work Discipline at Cafe Kopi Progo Bandung Center, to determine employee performance at Cafe Kopi Progo Bandung Center and to determine the influence of labor discipline on employee performance at Cafe Kopi Progo Bandung Center. The research method used in this research is descriptive method of collecting data through interviews, observations, and questionnaires. Keja discipline employees Cafe Kopi Progo Discipline Center Bandung can be said, because the average value of the whole expression is equal to 3.79 is in the interval 3:40 to 4:19, the performance of employees at Cafe Kopi Progo Bandung Center can be said high, because the average value of the entire statement is equal to 3.89 is in the interval 3:40 to 4:19. Based on the calculation of Rank Spearman correlation looks pretty strong correlation between the variables Discipline Genesis (variable X), with employee performance (variable Y), is equal to 0588 which includes the category is strong enough, is in the interval 0:40 to 0:59. The amount of influence on the performance of the work discipline of employees amounted to 34.57% and the remaining 65.43% is influenced by other factors that were not studied by researchers, such as incentives, motivation, and others. Based on the calculation of the test statistics above, it can be seen (t_hitung> t_tabel) or (4,766> 1.68), means that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, it means there is a positive influence on the performance of the work discipline of employees, so the hypothesis is proposed, which is "a good working Discipline at Cafe Kopi Progo Bandung center positive effect on employee performance" can not be denied. Keyword: Discipline Work, Employee Performance
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2859
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 55.77Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 75.48Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 303.3Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 214.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 221.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 111.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 192.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 116.9Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 145.4Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record