PENGARUH PROMOSI PENJUALAN (SALES PROMOTION) TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA TELKOMVISION BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH PROMOSI PENJUALAN (SALES PROMOTION) TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA TELKOMVISION BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH PROMOSI PENJUALAN (SALES PROMOTION) TERHADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA TELKOMVISION BANDUNG
Author: Puspitadewi, Ria
Abstract: In the preparation of this paper , the research object is the consumer TelkomVision Bandung. In this study , the authors attempted to analyze how the effect of sales promotions on the purchase decision process Telkomvision located on Jl . Windu no. 23 Bandung . Distribution of the sample of 100 respondents . In establishing the number of members of the sample , according to the opinion expressed by Singarimbun ( 2006:171 ) that is used when analyzing the correlation technique that samples should be taken at least 30 subjects . So based on the opinion of the members specified number of samples used in this study were 100 samples . In determining the sample , the authors use a sampling technique that is non- probability sampling with accidental sampling technique , to test the hypotheses that have been proposed previously , the authors used quantitative statistical tools . One statistical test is used Spearman rank correlation ( rs ) for measurement using an ordinal scale , this analysis is used to determine the influence of the independent variable (independent variable ) to the dependent variable ( dependent variable ) , usually expressed in percentage , Hypothesis Testing in research t test was used to test statistical significance : Ho : t ≤ 0 : Not Influential positive between Sales Promotion with Purchase Decision Process Ha : t > 0 : positive Influential between Sales Promotion with Purchase Decision Process Responder on Sales Promotion AGREE TelkomVision can say , Thus it can be stated that the question regarding the respondents said TelkomVision Sales Promotion GOOD , because the average value of the whole expression is equal to 3.49, which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 . Respondents TelkomVision Buying Decision Process can be said AGREE , thus it can be stated that the respondents questions about the Buying Decision Process GOOD TelkomVision said , because the average value of the entire statement is at 3.46 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 . Based on the calculation of correlation coefficients using the Spearman Rank correlation obtained a value of 0.461 . It means that there is a strong and positive influence between the Promotional Sales ( Variable X ) Against Buying Decision Process ( Variable Y ) TelkomVision . Test results influence the coefficient of determination between Sales Promotion ( Variable X ) Against Buying Decision Process ( Variable Y ) is equal to 34.9 % TelkomVision The remaining 65.1 % is influenced by other variables not examined in this study . Based on the obtained t significance test at 6,015 , while ttable 0.195 , t greater than t table ( 6.015 > 0.195 ) and criteria based on hypothesis testing , ie, if t > t table , then Ho is rejected and Ha accepted . Thus the author proposed that hypothesis , namely : " Sales Promotion ( Variable X ) Against Buying Decision Process ( Variable Y ) TelkomVision Bandung ", is acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2787
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 59.94Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 71.41Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 198.7Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 199.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 137.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 407.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 290.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 74.00Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 107.5Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 577.5Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record