PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP NIAT BELI KONSUMEN PADA DISTRO DLOOPS DI BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP NIAT BELI KONSUMEN PADA DISTRO DLOOPS DI BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP NIAT BELI KONSUMEN PADA DISTRO DLOOPS DI BANDUNG
Author: Subiyanto, Rieska Resmiarty
Abstract: Brand image is a form of competitive advantage can be created by the company. By brand / brands that already exist it will create image / positive image in the minds of consumers, because the brand image is a form of appreciation for the community in general and consumers in particular to the company's products. Brand image is an interesting factor salaha purchase intention of consumers to buy the company's products. Given the brand image is an important factor for the company, the authors are interested in doing research, entitled "The Effect of Brand Image Of Intentions Buy At Distro DLOOPS in Bandung". The method used in the conduct of this research is explanatory survey method is a useful method to explain the causal relationship between variables - variables through hypothesis testing using Spearman Rank. The research was conducted on the distributions DLOOPS by taking a sample of 100 respondents. Based on the results of the research, respondents regarding brand image DLOOPS of 3.52. The value is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 means the average - average respondent argues that the brand image is good DLOOPS product. To determine how much influence the brand image DLOOPS consumer purchase intention, the statistical test using the Spearman rank correlation and obtained a value of 0.608 rs. This shows that there is a strong and positive relationship between the two variables. While the analysis of the determination coefficient (Kd) of 38.7% showed consumer purchase intentions are influenced by brand image DLOOPS of 38.7%. While the remaining 61.3% is influenced by other factors beyond brand image. Then testing hypotheses using the t distribution table. Obtained from the calculation turns tcount ˃ ttabel (9.552 ˃ 0.195) which means that H0 is rejected and Ha accepted. Then proved that brand image has a significant influence on consumer purchase intention, the hypothesis proposed by the authors is: "There is Against Brand Image Influence Consumer Intentions Buy DLOOPS", is acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2786
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 13.28Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 23.71Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 31.41Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 26.86Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 31.28Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 57.25Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 95.81Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 28.80Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Putsaka.pdf 29.15Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record