PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DIVISI SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA (SDM) PT. INDUSTRI TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA (INTI) (Persero) BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DIVISI SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA (SDM) PT. INDUSTRI TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA (INTI) (Persero) BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PADA DIVISI SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA (SDM) PT. INDUSTRI TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA (INTI) (Persero) BANDUNG
Author: Arlond, Yurighani Putra
Abstract: Leadership is the way a leader in influencing the behavior of subordinates, to cooperate and work productively to achieve the goals of the organization. The concept of leadership is not merely a form of instruction, but rather a motivation or triggers that can inspire subordinates, thus inspiring their creativity and develop optimally to improve its performance. If you want to improve employee performance, we need to understand and consider the factors that may affect employee motivation. Work motivation is to work vigorously, so that the work is expected to be completed faster and better results. With the motivation of the attention, thought, energy and employee activities can be directed to the goals and objectives that are more useful and beneficial for both the company and the employees themselves. The purpose of this study was to determine the leadership style that is applied to the Division of Human Resources (HR) PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia (INTI) (Persero) Bandung, and to find out How much influence leadership style on employee motivation in the Division of Human Resources (HR) PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia (INTI) (Persero) Bandung. The method used in this research is descriptive method with data collection through, interviews, and questionnaires. Effect of Leadership Styles on Employee Motivation Human Resources Division (HRD) PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia (INTI) (Persero) Bandung, based on the calculation of Spearman Rank correlation is equal to 0,839 means that the Leadership Style variable (X) with Employee Motivation (Y) has a very strong influence and positive, this means that if more Leadership Styles well then stronger effect on increasing Employee Motivation Human Resources Division (HRD) PT. Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia (INTI) (Persero) Bandung. From the calculation of the coefficient of determination of 70.39%, meaning that an increase in Employee Motivation is influenced by the leadership style of 70.39%, while the remaining 29.61% is influenced by other factors that are not included in this study. Based on significant test that has been done shows tcount > ttable 10.682 and 1.684, this means then there is a significant relationship between the two variables studied. Thus the hypothesis, "If done with the right leadership style then employee motivation will be high" acceptable
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2762
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 9.110Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 47.72Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 97.15Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 266.8Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 41.48Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 34.10Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record