PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT NOAH BAND TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN YAMAHA MIO GT DI BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT NOAH BAND TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN YAMAHA MIO GT DI BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT NOAH BAND TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN YAMAHA MIO GT DI BANDUNG
Author: Saputra, Banu Dwi
Abstract: Efficient transportation needs at the moment is very highly sought after and needed by many people. In the city itself, where the increasingly congested roads and the region by human activity, a motorcycle with a high degree of efficiency is the best transportation alternatives today. This of course fueled the growth of the motorcycle industry quickly. Motorcycle companies competing to attract buyers / consumers in accordance with their specified target market. Various promotions of the company to attract buyers for example such as the use of a number of well-known figures or artist in an advertising strategy is one of the most frequently performed by the company. The current form of promotion is also known as Celebrity Endorsement. Use of Celebrity Endorser is currently widely used by large companies engaged in the motorcycle industry as it is often done by a Yamaha motorcycle company at this time. Endorser who has recorded many commercials into products released by Yamaha. New - This new, Yamaha uses Noah Band as the new endorser of Yamaha products that have been released in the beginning of 2013, namely a motorcycle engine Yamaha Mio GT automatic. The study, entitled The Effect of Celebrity Endorsement Noah Band on Purchase Decision Yamaha Mio GT using descriptive methods and survey methods to obtain data from the majority population or that would be the study sample. In this study the authors deploy 100 questionnaires to users of Yamaha Mio GT in Bandung. From the research, it is known that kosumen has given a positive response on the Celebrity Endorser did Yamaha and well worth it, because the value - average of 4.14 is in the interval from 3.40 to 419. Consumer purchase decisions Yamaha Mio GT can be said to be high because the value - average of 4.18 is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Based on the calculation of the Spearman rank correlation rs value of 0.642 was obtained. Due to the value of rs is in the interval from 0.600 to 0.799, it can be said that the relationship between Celebrity Endorsement to Purchase Decision is strong and direct. Meanwhile, according to the results of the coefficient of determination is known perihitungan the contribution of Celebrity Endorsement Yamaha Mio GT on purchasing decisions by 41.21%, while the remaining 58.79% influenced by other variables outside of research such as product attributes, the other form of promotion, and price. T-test statistics of the calculation, the value is greater than 8.826 at 1,661, then Ho rejected and Ha accepted. Thus the hypothesis Influence of Celebrity Endorsement Noah Band positive influence on purchase decision Yamaha Mio GT acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2761
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 92.60Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 1.036Mb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 115.9Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak 2.pdf 276.3Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 185.4Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 300.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 347.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 414.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 285.4Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 279.6Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record