PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS SAHAM DAN PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN PRODUK TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ45 YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2007-2011

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS SAHAM DAN PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN PRODUK TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ45 YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2007-2011

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS SAHAM DAN PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN PRODUK TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ45 YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2007-2011
Author: Arianti, Vivi
Abstract: Since global crisis which knock over America, continous to Europe, and finally also knock over Asia in year 2008. At that moment the share price experience of degradation. There are degradation and Increase which resulted from Indonesia economics condition and also by political and the security condition which directly and also indirectly result change liquidities share existence and also existence fluctuation cause by high price and lower tender and also the request of share. This research aim to know influence of Share Liquidities and Sale Growth by ways together or partial to Share Price at indeks LQ45 in Indonesia Effect Exchange of Period 2007-2011. This research use Purposive Sampling technique for data collecting, where amount of population have been known and pursuant to criterion which have been determined that is 5 company which is the inclusive of into classification type of different effort at index LQ45 noted in Indonesia Effect Exchange. Then analyzed with simple linear regression and examination of hypothesis conducted by statistic T-Test T and F-Test at level of significance 5%. Result of research indicate that by partial liquidities not have an effect on signification to share price because value of significance obtained 0,051 > 0,05. Here in after result of research indicate that by partial is Sale Growth have an effect on significant to share price because value of significance obtained 0,000 > 0,05. By simultaneous Share Liquidities and Sale Growth to Share price have an effect on significant. This matter showing by value of significance obtained 0,000 < 0,05. Share Liquidities and Sale Growth influence or give contribution to Share Price equal to 76%, while the rest 24% influenced by other variable which not measured into this research.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2759
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 30.47Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 71.14Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 76.94Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 117.8Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 129.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 433.6Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 264.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 157.7Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 108.0Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record