PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PT. HUAWEI TECH INVESTMENT KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PT. HUAWEI TECH INVESTMENT KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA KARYAWAN PT. HUAWEI TECH INVESTMENT KANTOR CABANG BANDUNG
Author: Winasis, Daniel Lasari Gianda
Abstract: The success of an organization is determined by its human resources. In this leadership role in bringing about employee motivation. This study aims to describe and analyze leadership and employee motivation as well as the influence of leadership on employee motivation at PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch offices. In this study the authors take the title "The Effect of Leadership Style With Employee Motivation At PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch office ". The purpose of this study was to determine how the leadership style applied to the PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch offices, to know the motivation of employees at PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch offices and to find out how strong the relationship of leadership style to employee motivation at PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch offices. The method used in this research is descriptive method with data collection through interview, observation and questionnaires. The results showed that leadership style is done in PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch offices possibility authoritarian leadership style, it is based on the average value of 3.95 which is the ultimate answer. However during this leadership style is quite good with an average value of 3.91 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19, which means to agree. Motivation of employees working at PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch can be said to be high, because the average value of the entire statement is at 3.94 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. Relationship with the leadership styles on employee motivation PT. Huawei Tech Investment Bandung branch correlation is based on test results of 0.908 indicating a strong relationship between the leadership style of work motivation. The magnitude of the influence of leadership styles on work motivation is at 82.4%, and the remaining 17.6% is influenced by other factors. Hypothesis test results count = 37 771 t> t table = 1.674 which means that Ho is rejected, this indicates that there is a relationship between the leadership style of work motivation. The hypothesis that the authors propose in Chapter I, namely: "When leaders apply the appropriate leadership style that will increase employee motivation", is acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2740
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 18.82Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 24.31Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 38.44Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 35.55Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 37.07Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 43.89Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 100.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 29.23Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 26.61Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 180.3Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record