PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DINAS OLAH RAGA DAN PEMUDA PROVINSI JAWA BARAT

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DINAS OLAH RAGA DAN PEMUDA PROVINSI JAWA BARAT

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DINAS OLAH RAGA DAN PEMUDA PROVINSI JAWA BARAT
Author: Firmansyah, Galih Muhammad
Abstract: The existence and survival of the Vendor can not be separated from human resources which are the main driving factors in the operation of the company. Good motivation to support the success of a company in achieving its destinations (Hasibuan 2008:148). Giving proper motivation will encourage every employee to work more effectively and efficiently so that the expected performance of the employee or the employee will increase as well. Maslow's theory of motivation hierarchy consists of five levels of needs namely : Physiological Needs, Safety and Security Needs, Social Needs, Esteem Needs dan Self Actualization. Based on the above reasoning, the authors tried to study the results outlined in the thesis with the title: "Effect of Motivation on Employee Performance Sports and Youth Department of West Java Province". Purpose of this study is to collect, process, analyze and interpret data between marketing mix thoroughly with buying interest, while the goal is to find and study the relationship between motivation or influence on the performance of the employees of Sports and Youth of West Java Province. In analyzing the data, analysis tools used in this study is a quantitative analysis of the data using Pearson correlation analysis to analyze specific data and analysis of qualitative data using Spearman rank correlation analysis to analyze the data in general. The research method used is descriptive method, while data collection was done by using field research, interviews and literature research. The statistical methods used were correlation analysis, Coefficient of Determination and Testing Hypotheses with calculations using SPSS.18 for Windows. The results of this study indicate that the implementation of motivation (X) which do DISORDA have a strong enough relationship and the direction of the employee's performance (Y), it is proved by the results of Spearman rank correlation analysis (r) of 0.976 is obtained, showing that there is a relationship very strong, and the coefficient of determination of 95.3% which shows the influence of consumer purchase interest rate is affected by the implementation of the marketing mix and the remaining 4.7% is influenced by other factors not examined by the author. Based on the results obtained by testing the hypothesis that do not count for 46.36 while the t table with degrees keperayaan 95%, 5% error rate and degrees of freedom (n-2) gained 1.66 points. This shows that t ≥ t table which means that the implementation of motivation positively correlated to employee performance. In connection with the research and discussion that is done, the original hypothesis proposed that "Motivation is done Will Positively Impact on Employee Performance" unacceptable means in theory that made reference framework is still relevant.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2710
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 75.57Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 171.3Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 85.34Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 132.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 201.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 429.0Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 106.5Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 102.8Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record