PENGARUH PEMBERIAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN DI CV. BUMI PERSADA

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH PEMBERIAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN DI CV. BUMI PERSADA

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH PEMBERIAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA KARYAWAN DI CV. BUMI PERSADA
Author: Afiani, Desi
Abstract: Employee motivation is one of the important factors that can determine the success of a company in achieving its goals. Actions that must be considered by the management. Lack of attention to the above will cause negative effects on employees which ultimately can result in losses for the company itself. Due to the motivation to work will have an important role to the output and input of both companies in terms of quality and quantity. In this study the authors take the title Influence of motivation on employee discipline in CV.Bumi Persada. The purpose of the study was to determine the level of motivation on CV.Bumi Persada, to determine the level of labor discipline on CV.Bumi Persada, To determine the effect of motivation on employee discipline on CV.Bumi Persada. The method used in this research is descriptive method with the approach of collecting data through interviews, questionnaires and through library research. The results showed that motivation carried out CV. Bumi Persada to employees said to be high. It can be seen from the overall average value is equal to 3.81 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19. While the lowest value on the Safety and Security Needs indicators which have an average value of 3.69. Discipline the employee's CV. Bumi Persada said to be high. It can be seen from the overall average value is equal to 3.79 which is in the interval from 3.40 to 4.19 but there are problems in the discipline of the employee's CV. Bumi Persada about utilizing work time, increase work motivation and responsibility. Based on a statistical calculation using the Spearman Rank, which shows the strength of the relationship between work motivation (variable X) to discipline employees (variable Y), the authors conclude that there is a positive correlation between the variables X to variable Y, is equal to (+) 0.723 indicates a positive sign if the proper motivation will increase employee discipline. Based on the interpretation of the guidelines correlation coefficient, the magnitude of the correlation coefficient indicates the two variables strong. From the analysis of the coefficient of determination which shows the contribution of the variable X Y variables, found that motivation affects employee discipline by 52.27%, while the remaining 47.73% are other variables that are not be included in the study. Finally, the authors hypothesis which states that "the motivating effect on employee discipline, acceptable.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2694
Date: 2013


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 104.1Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 81.86Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 101.5Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 106.0Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 82.53Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 139.9Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 193.3Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 88.66Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 75.27Kb PDF View/Open
Lampiran.pdf 312.6Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record