PENGARUH KINERJA BAURAN PENJUALAN ECERAN (RETAILING MIX) TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN (CORPORATE IMAGE) SPBU PERTAMINA REGIONAL III

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH KINERJA BAURAN PENJUALAN ECERAN (RETAILING MIX) TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN (CORPORATE IMAGE) SPBU PERTAMINA REGIONAL III

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH KINERJA BAURAN PENJUALAN ECERAN (RETAILING MIX) TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN (CORPORATE IMAGE) SPBU PERTAMINA REGIONAL III
Author: Zuliestiana, Dinda Amanda
Abstract: Retail merchants (retail) is the last chain in a marketing channel. Retail business is a business run by entrepreneurs to reach the final consumer, the competitive rivalry between domestic and foreign entrepreneurs in improving services to customers based on their needs, desires, and customer satisfaction, encourage entrepreneurs Pertamina gas station that sells fuel oil and other products to final consumer (Business To Customer), to improve the quality of services and products to meet customer needs, necessary things that become surplus retailer (Retailing mix) that is desired by consumers well, namely: planning the procurement of products (merchandising), increasing the facility ( facilities), assign the decision regarding affordable price for consumers (price), the right promotion strategy (promotion), placement location (location), provides consumers with fast service (customer services) as well as providing a good service (personnel). The objectives of this study is to determine how the influence of Retail Sales Performance Mix (Retailing Mix) applicable as variable X to the image (Corporate Image) which serves as a variable Y in the Pertamina Gas Station Region III " Based on the data processing performed qualitatively using the Causal Associative Method, correlation coefficient is seen for 0732 showed there was a strong relationship between both variables. Magnitude of the effect of Retail Sales Performance Mix (Retailing Mix) with the company's image (Corporate Image) in the company Pertamina gas station amounted to 53.58% from factors that include the components of Performance Retail Sales Mix (Retailing Mix) available on the Company Gas Station Pertamina and the remaining 46.42% influenced by other factors not examined by the authors. To test the hypothesis that has been made, obtained research results on the hypothesis that the t (15.75)> t table (1.66), then H o is rejected and H a receipt. Thus, Ho was in the region of rejection, and Ha accepted. Means that the Performance Mix of Retail Sales (Retailing Mix) positive effect on image (Corporate Image).
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2640
Date: 2010


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 75.39Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 80.39Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 76.90Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 76.71Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Isi.pdf 74.62Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 2.502Mb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 130.5Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 68.87Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 48.94Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record