PENGARUH MOBILE MARKETING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN di Kota Bandung (studi kasus pada produk makanan)

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH MOBILE MARKETING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN di Kota Bandung (studi kasus pada produk makanan)

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH MOBILE MARKETING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN di Kota Bandung (studi kasus pada produk makanan)
Author: Lestari, Mellya Yuliati
Abstract: This mini thesis is compiled by Mellya Yuliati Lestari . NRP. 02.04.0135 with title Influence Of Mobile Marketing To Decision of Purchasing of Consumer in Town of Bandung (case study at food product) . Majors Management Faculty Business and Management University of Widyatama Bandung 2010, under tuition Ms. Sri Wiludjeng, SP.,S.E.,M.P. Target doing/conducting of this research is to know how consumer comments about execution of marketing mobile in Bandung, to know how consumer comments about decision of purchasing of consumer in Bandung, and also to know how big influence between marketing mobile to decision of purchasing of consumer in Bandung. In this research, method the used is descriptive method. Descriptive method is an method in checking status a group of human being, an object, an setting condition, an idea system and or a group of event class at a period to now. While this research type is including into type research of explanatory, where research of explanatory is research with aim to analyze causality between variable explaining an certain phenomenon. Technique data collecting is writer is research of bibliography utilize to obtain; get data of secunder, and also research of field utilize to obtain; get primary data with interview and spreading of questioner to 100 responder. Pursuant to result of calculation of questioner, can know that responder comments to marketing mobile is goodness with average value 3,97 and responder comments to decision of purchasing (case study at food product) good also with average value equal to 3,78. Here in after calculation of statistic to variable of X that is marketing mobile and variable of Y that is decision of purchasing of consumer scored a point by correlation coefficient of Rank Spearman equal to 0,418, this matter of showing that influence both of variable can be told enough. While coefficient value of determinant obtained equal to 17 %, its meaning of decision of purchasing influenced by marketing mobile equal to 17%, while the rest equal to 83% earning because of influence of other factors like price, promotion, tax, et al all. At examination of hypothesis with significance test one side, that is obtained by right party/ side of value of significant tcount > tcount ( 4.55 > 1.663), clear seen that H0 refused and is ha accepted or hypothesis accepted, its meaning that marketing mobile have an effect on positive to decision of purchasing. Hence hypothesis which is writer raise can be accepted
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2573
Date: 2010


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 39.04Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 34.63Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 118.1Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 2.pdf 228.2Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 47.71Kb PDF View/Open
Daftar Pustaka.pdf 34.69Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record