PENGARUH VISIBILITY BRANDING PADA HANDPHONE CENTER TERHADAP BRAND IMAGE SONY ERICSSON

Widyatama Repository

PENGARUH VISIBILITY BRANDING PADA HANDPHONE CENTER TERHADAP BRAND IMAGE SONY ERICSSON

Show full item record

Title: PENGARUH VISIBILITY BRANDING PADA HANDPHONE CENTER TERHADAP BRAND IMAGE SONY ERICSSON
Author: Panggabean, Arthur
Abstract: In this research, writer took “The Influence of Visibility Branding in Handphone Center towards Sony Ericsson’s Brand Image” as a title and main concern. The objective of the research is analysing Consumer’s response to Visibility Branding of Sony Ericsson, knowing how the response of customers towards Sony Ericsson Brand Image and finding out the correlation and the influence of Visibility Branding towards brand image through consumers opinion. The writer applied Survey method and Descriptive methode in this research. The writer spread questionnaires to 100 respondents, to measure and analyzes the influence of both variables. The result of respondents’ response is analyzed by statistic method with Rank Spearman correlation, determination coefficient r and Statistic test t. Based on the result of the research, the Consumers’ response towards Visibility Branding of Sony Ericsson is considerably good. This is shown by the total average scores of 3.87 from respondents’ statement towards Visibility Branding of Sony Ericsson. It is also pointed by the total average score of 3.84 from respondents’ statement towards brand image of Sony Ericsson. To analyze how Visibility branding influences Brand image of Sony Ericsson, statistic analysis were used based on all data acquired through 100 respondents that filled the questioner. The Rank Spearman correlation gave an rs of 0.4265. a Medium and one way correlation are shown between this two variables. Furthermore, the determination coefficient shows an 18.19% point, which shows how strong Visibility Branding could influence Brand image of Sony Ericsson, and the rest of 81.81% are contributed by other unmeasured variables. Moreover, a hypothesis test with a t distribution table shown that t value is greater than t tables (4.6678 > 1.6628) which means Ho is rejected while Hi is acceptable. It concluded that Significant Positive relation between Visibility Branding and Brand image are valid. Therefore, a hypothesis proposed by writers in “The Influence of Visibility Branding in Handphone Center towards Sony Ericsson’s Brand Image” can be accepted.
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/2333
Date: 2010


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
Cover.pdf 6.840Kb PDF View/Open
Lembar Pengesahan.pdf 31.05Kb PDF View/Open
Abstrak.pdf 49.65Kb PDF View/Open
Kata Pengantar.pdf 53.71Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 1.pdf 231.4Kb PDF View/Open
Bab 5.pdf 73.37Kb PDF View/Open
Bab Kuesioner n Lampiran.pdf 64.09Kb PDF View/Open
Bab Lampiran FOTO.pdf 726.5Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record