THE INFLUENCE OF INTERNAL AUDIT, REMUNERATION AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM TO COMPILATION OF TIMELY FINANCIAL STATEMENT (A Survey of Indonesian Aerospace, Ltd)

Widyatama Repository

THE INFLUENCE OF INTERNAL AUDIT, REMUNERATION AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM TO COMPILATION OF TIMELY FINANCIAL STATEMENT (A Survey of Indonesian Aerospace, Ltd)

Show full item record

Title: THE INFLUENCE OF INTERNAL AUDIT, REMUNERATION AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM TO COMPILATION OF TIMELY FINANCIAL STATEMENT (A Survey of Indonesian Aerospace, Ltd)
Author: Syafdinal
Abstract: Compilation of timely financial statement didn't guarantee relevance but relevance is not possible without compilation of timely financial statement. Therefore, compilation of timely financial statement was important constrain at publication of financial statement. Factor influencing accuracy of timely financial statement is not quit of the role of Internal audit. Remuneration which is good must fulfill justice ground, either internally and also eksternal. Management information system is not less important stands in attainment of accuracy of timely financial statement whereas the side of financial statement users hardly requires information quickly, timely and accurate. Hypothesis test result with scale likert purpose that Internal audit, Remuneration and Management information system the influence to compilation of timely financial statement is equal to 78%, while the rest equal to 22% Keywords: Compilation of timely financial statement, Internal audit, Remuneration. and Management information system
URI: http://repository.widyatama.ac.id/xmlui/handle/123456789/1913
Date: 2012-03-27


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
77-Syafdinal.pdf 169.8Kb PDF View/Open

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record